Duluth Fire Hose Pants
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Duluth Fire Hose Pants

Duluth Fire Hose Pants

We do product reviews on all things motorcycle.... I have not, or don't remember anything on pants.... I ordered a pair of the Duluth Fire Hose Pants and must say they are the most comfortable pant I have ever worn.... the quality is first rate with no grabbing or riding up. They are also true to size, I have a black pair and according to their web site I will never wear they out !!!! I highly recommend these, they also come lined for the folks up North..... These may be a little warm here in the south during the summer... but if you go down, these are the best non motorcycle pants to go on wearing!

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...140106041032:s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...IoQc9kUB2s#t=2
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Been wearing these pants for about a year now at work, agree with you, great pants. I love all the pockets. Highly recommend.

Steve, I have been using clothing products from Duluth Trading Company for years. Rather than buying the "name brand" motorcycle clothing gear that some lines carry, yet those wear out as fast as an HD leaks oil (meant to be a joke)...I changed over to Duluth Trading Company clothing, for long-sleeve mock collar shirts, and for pants. The stuff just doesn't wear out...even if struck by...well...you know

I wear their long tail mock turtle necks. Have one of their fire hose canvas parkas too, for winters like we are having right now. Long time customer myself.

Have any of you clowns told Duluth that directly??
    Include pictures of you and your bikes along with the e-mail, it will go far.

No dancing around, Plumber's crack or giant Beavers..
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

I haven't bought their pants because the inseam only goes to 34. I have this thing about pants riding up and showing too much boot, or getting windflow up the leg. I wear Justins everyday, and my jeans are 36 inseam.

Got me. I ordered a pair. Me and Hornblower going to check them out.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Steve, I have been using clothing products from Duluth Trading Company for years. Rather than buying the "name brand" motorcycle clothing gear that some lines carry, yet those wear out as fast as an HD leaks oil (meant to be a joke)...I changed over to Duluth Trading Company clothing, for long-sleeve mock collar shirts, and for pants. The stuff just doesn't wear out...even if struck by...well...you know
    Any input on Duluth T C gloves?
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

I thought wearing good fitting pants meant "just say no to crack".

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I haven't bought their pants because the inseam only goes to 34. I have this thing about pants riding up and showing too much boot, or getting windflow up the leg. I wear Justins everyday, and my jeans are 36 inseam.
    Ditto,
    I have a 36" inseam and with their waist size only going to 48" I'd need almost two pair to make one pair to fit my 55" waist(I'm 6'5" @ 400 LBS).