Your choice for summer touring gloves? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your choice for summer touring gloves?

Summer Gloves

+1 on the Sidici Luccas from Cycle Gear.

Currently I am using Aerostich Deerskin gloves with satisfactory results. In the past I have gone to WalMart and bought some golf gloves. No padding, but cooler for sure.

Dainese Carbon Short D1 Gloves

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-carbon-short-d1-gloves

I got something very similar to these at Cycle Gear a few years ago. I wear them all year long and they are like butter soft comfort. Worth the money and will protect you if needed. Revzilla advertised for $150.00 / I paid about $50.00 on sale at Cycle Gear locally.
    Steve

Hands down my favorite summer gloves. I know some of you guys are sensitive to the brand, but they make great clothes.

Attachment 20577

I like the Hugger fingerless for the most part of the year with my heated grips. Got to get pretty cold before I pull out the Hugger waterproof full finger gloves.. .........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    Currently I am using Aerostich Deerskin gloves with satisfactory results. In the past I have gone to WalMart and bought some golf gloves. No padding, but cooler for sure.
    I've been wearing them for years (Aerostich deerskin). They come in numbered sizes and I think they wear cooler than cowhide, but that's just a subjective opinion. You can also wash them when they get nasty.

Gloves

I have to agree with bertrider. I have a pair of deer skin gloves from aerostitch. Very pliable, comfortable, and no break in period. I use elk skin during the winter. Woks excellent with heated grips.

I don't mind wearing a 3 season glove during the summer, I sweat like crazy all the time so I'm used to it. I lean cheap on most purchases but I really liked the features and design of these Weise Victory gloves. Got 2XL and they fit like a, well, they fit very good.
    Minimal back-pressure when bending fingers, comfy, extra protection here and there, they extend a little up the wrist on the veiny side, and Velcro strap should help keep them on if I go off. Found the 2XL on fleabay for $75 shipped.
    Attachment 20824Attachment 20825Attachment 20826

Definitely Gripswell summer gloves. Not only are they very cool, but the technology to avoid finger numbness really works! http://moto.gripswell.com/gs_33.php

I have been using Icon gloves for years. They work and feel great. I get a new pair every year.
    Best summer glove with the most comfort.
    http://www.jpcycles.com/product/124-...87270&device=c