Hey ALL;

Purchased used '13 w/ 4,500K miles about 2 months ago. Aside from original straight interstate 6.5 hr ride after purchasing it PHX and riding it back to LA, waited 'bout 2 mths to add; klock werks smoked 12′′, Roadsmith Fwrd Cntrls, Mini-floor brds, Ergo III's, Ultimate King w/ backrest, 12V DC Power Socket in side compartment for MP3 player, J & M speakers, heated grips w/ Kury Iso grips over, Center Stand, Fog lights, universal smart triple play cus/ dynamics.

Ok, finally took the black beast thru the paces out here in Los Angeles. Hwys, mtns, cyns, twisties, Interstate.

PROS:

Felt like I was riding in a Lufthansa 1st class seat with a sewing machine between my legs that has the torque and speed of a Tesla.
Definitely not beat up after a long day of riding.
Handling is superb to say the least.
J&M speakers were clean sounding
Roadsmith's were definitely worth the purchase. (I'm 6' 2" w/ 36" inseam). The position is now much more comfortable.
Ergo III's (once I become acclimated to the set up w/ legs slightly away from the fairing it was solid. Also, any time over 30 mph, my feet were always on the Ergo's. Just felt better).
Heated grips were a plus on the way home w/ a bite in the air. It does takes a little longer to heat up due to the ISO grips I have over them.
Center Stand came in useful (1st bike I ever used one)
Only scrapped the brds once.
Will be excellent for my long hauls this summer, which was the intended purpose.
Not as difficult as I thought splitting / sharing lanes returning back into the LA traffic.
Clean lines w/ the hard bags.
The stropping brake lights look badass and they're BRIGHT ! lol

CONS:
Missed that power of my V-twin Roadliner, and the pipes. (Though the Roadlner and B are about the same size motor). The B just seemed soulless.
Ultimate seat (First 'plastic' upgraded seat I've ridden. At times I was sliding. Kept myself firmly in the seat and by day's in was starting to notice a difference. Not saying the seat is uncomfortable, 'cuz it's very comfortable. Perhaps w/ a few K mile break in, the sliding feeling dissipates.)
Klock werks 12" = major buffering at 70 to 80 and plus. Now I do like the wind in my face just thought that the 14" would be too tall and take away from the look of the scoot. Will probably use this shield for one season and then change out next yr.
Legs still rub on fairing w/ Ergo III's; however, believe once I place some major miles on the B, riding position will work itself out.

Only things remaining to add this year will be the touring rack, LED low beams, turn signal dual switchback LED.

Anyway, just a few thoughts of the ride w/ some much needed accessories.