It's Back! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Back!

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I feel a little better...it's my luck too, to have a sale the week after a purchase. My credit card is giving me funny looks though.

Hope I can afford the rally....
    I'm gonna borrow some rally money from Stro. I'll help you out buddy. Stro's gonna hook me up with a somewhat low interest loan with easy term. I'm gonna roll what I already owe him right into that payment schedule.

Damn, I might leave my money home!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Don't feel like the lone ranger

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    SHI-TAKE mushrooms !!!!

I literally just replaced both tires 2 weeks ago...........

Dagnabit!!!!

I'd quote Ralphie's Dad from "Christmas Story" if I knew how to spell all the mumblings.....
    I just replace the rear tire 150 miles ago and bought a new front about a month ago to be put on before coming the distance to the rally. I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short, its a dogs life for sure.

shooter
    Damn, I might leave my money home!
    Stro is looooaaadded dude. Got that from Ron White. Pretty nifty huh??

Tires just arrived...date code 1515 on both...good enough for me.

I'll use my own thread for this...not touching the darksiders...those guys are crazy.

Concerning tire wear, I have over 5,200 miles on the originals and they look pretty new yet. I'll gauge them Saturday when I check the saddlebag clunk. The new ones I just got gauge out at 10/32. I feel like I have a lot of fun on my bike, meaning trying to keep up to Bob Penn through some twisties, highway, and all around riding, including plenty of city. 15,000 doesn't look unreasonable at this point.

shooter
    I'll use my own thread for this...not touching the darksiders...those guys are crazy.

Concerning tire wear, I have over 5,200 miles on the originals and they look pretty new yet. I'll gauge them Saturday when I check the saddlebag clunk. The new ones I just got gauge out at 10/32. I feel like I have a lot of fun on my bike, meaning trying to keep up to Bob Penn through some twisties, highway, and all around riding, including plenty of city. 15,000 doesn't look unreasonable at this point.
    You got that right!!!!! Sleep with one eye open!!!