Trumps the one! - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Trumps the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am thinking this will be the biggest ever win for a Republican in our history...Trump in a land slide !!! I just don't know how anyone with the smallest of brains could vote for Killary.
    Never underestimate the DNC and their smoke and mirrors. They have it down to an art. They've been riding herd with batchit crazy moonbats quite successfully over the decades.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am thinking this will be the biggest ever win for a Republican in our history...Trump in a land slide !!! I just don't know how anyone with the smallest of brains could vote for Killary.
    Steve, she has a very rabid, like they need a rabies shot, loyal and dedicated voting block.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Never underestimate the DNC and their smoke and mirrors. They have it down to an art. They've been riding herd with batchit crazy moonbats quite successfully over the decades.
    +1

New York Times hit piece on Trump

Rowanne Brewer Lane repudiates the hit piece on Trump saying the reporters promised it would a positive piece but they wind up manipulating her words, taking quotes out of context and turn it into a hit piece. Since we are talking about what happened in the 90's with Trump and women let's ask a man about his interaction with Hillary:

Vince did Hillary mistreat you in the 1990's

Vince

one more

Mr. Brown,

As far as your interactions with Hillary in the 90's were they pleasant?

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm hoping and praying we do get it. We need a new direction and real change. We sure didn't get change with Obama. Same old status quo only worse. Bigger lies , more corruption , and total disregard for our Constitution. I hope Trump builds that wall and throws the illegals back over it. I'll be glad to help. Quit giving our tax dollars away to foreign countries. Tell Saudi Arabia to go pound salt. Barrel of oil for a bushel of corn. If they dont like that tell them to eat that sand. See how long they.make it like that. Let's make America greater. Bring respect back to our country. Stop the handouts to able bodied slackers. Help and support our wounded Veterans and make more resources available to our armed forces that have served. Makes more sense than giving an illegal a check , health insurance , and a place to live. Thats how we can start to turn this country around. Yep , I hope we get it. You obviously don't get it. You never will. This country was built on revolution. If need be we can have another one. We didn't let them take our guns. We still have a say. In November we are gonna have that say.
    Shooter, Well said!! I totally agree and will help out too. I think he should start exposing which presidents were paid off by the Saudis. The list goes back to and including Bush41. People wonder why nothing changes. Rudy Giuliani announced in 2001 that the city received a check for ten million but let them know he couldn't be bought and tore it up. Trump said he will expose the Saudis roll in 9/11. I hope he does.

NEW YORK — Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani refused to accept a $10-million check Thursday from a nephew of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd for a World Trade Center relief fund after the prince urged the U.S. government to "adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause."

We better take our country back now with this election. We are running out of time.

...and now for something completely different: Children's book by Donald Trump

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/84870597

Made me laugh.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Good clip B. This is a great thread. Lots of knowledge on this board. I wish our country as a whole was as knowledgeable as the people I'm reading here. Went back and read the whole thread again. Great info put forth by some very articulate MC riders.

Those girls / guys look like a bunch of winners!!!
    I sure would be proud to have them on my side.