Trumps the one!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    May not be a world problem after the election. Mr Trump will not hand out the money so freely. Countries like yours that ride our coattails might have to start paying for the privilege. At any rate its our country and our election. If Trump wins everybody better hang on. Its gonna be a wild ride. I look forward to it. VOTE TRUMP !!!!
    Careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Darren, if my memory serves me correct you are from England ???? not Canada.

You ought to be worried about those British Neighborhoods that the average British citizen can't even traverse thanks to your policies to allow all of those great peace loving muslim immigrants into your country …. Perhaps you will wake up when more terroristic carnage occurs in Europe and Britain. Britain has been FOOLED and your politicians have sold you a bill of goods.

Americans love this country and will defend what has made it so great and a World power in so little time. Most Europeans would like to see this country fail …. unfortunately those ignorant Europeans are also the first ones to run to America for assistance.

If your British ways are so great, then why are you in Canada? just curious why you don't live in Britain if it's so great.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Darren, if my memory serves me correct you are from England ???? not Canada.

You ought to be worried about those British Neighborhoods that the average British citizen can't even traverse thanks to your policies to allow all of those great peace loving muslim immigrants into your country …. Perhaps you will wake up when more terroristic carnage occurs in Europe and Britain. Britain has been FOOLED and your politicians have sold you a bill of goods.

Americans love this country and will defend what has made it so great and a World power in so little time. Most Europeans would like to see this country fail …. unfortunately those ignorant Europeans are also the first ones to run to America for assistance.

If your British ways are so great, then why are you in Canada? just curious why you don't live in Britain if it's so great.
    My reasons for being in Canada are personal, and have nothing to do with what I think of any country good or bad. I've been privileged to have lived in many countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. All have their good and bad points.

I've never got personal here (unlike others) or made any claims about the greatness of one country over another. Just curiously asked the question, that I wonder if Trump is able to back up the extra ordinary promises he's made during his campaign, as he never actually fleshed out how he intends to deliver these promises.

Not sure how this has degenerated to an attack on me or Britain/Canada.

My reasons for being in Canada are personal, and have nothing to do with what I think of any country good or bad. I've been privileged to have lived in many countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. All have their good and bad points.

I've never got personal here (unlike others) or made any claims about the greatness of one country over another. Just curiously asked the question, that I wonder if Trump is able to back up the extra ordinary promises he's made during his campaign, as he never actually fleshed out how he intends to deliver these promises.

FYI, illegal aliens cost the US taxpayers over a net $100+ Billion/year. Eliminating that problem would pay for the wall in less than a single year, yielding surpluses every year from there on. The wall, deportations and enforcing the law is a very cost effective option if you look at the numbers. All of the liberal rags scream how expensive the wall will be, but they conveniently forget to mention the other side of the balance sheet which is many times larger. The American taxpayers would like their money back.

Here is an engineer's cost estimate of $17 Billion (one time expense) to build the wall. Last time I checked, a single payment of $17 Billion is way smaller than $100+ Billion / year. The author compares it against NASA's budget, but never once compares it against the much larger reoccurring illegal alien costs to the USofA.

Engineer's Cost Estimate

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Democrats expect their candidates not to fulfill promises to the public as long as they elect liberals to the Supreme and Federal Courts. That is the only way liberals can implement their twisted philosophy, ideas and anti-American deconstruction plans. It is the only way they can circumvent the will of the people whether it is gay marriage, gun rights, grown men in dresses following little girls into the bathroom. Because when left up to a vote of the people it is rejected every single time.

Republicans and Conservatives are held to a higher standard by their voters because promises mean things to them and betrayal is taken very seriously alla "Read my lips, no new taxes" the former pedophile in Chief George H.W. Bush (read Cathy O'Brien's "Transformation of America" for that explanation).

Liberals are experts at infiltrating, then occupying, formerly mainstream establishments whether it be political parties, city councils, newspapers, school boards, government agencies, news organizations etc. and completely transforming them into left-wing radical havens, veiled in milquetoast facades, but behind the scenes are nothing more than radical machines hell bent on getting their twisted philosophies woven into every aspect of society.

The first thing Trump should do is nominate Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court and nicely threaten every Republican senator that if they don't vote "yea" he will personally finance, through a SuperPac, their defeat come election time. Ginsburg should be kicking any month now and that will open up another seat to go to another Conservative. That'll be a 6 to 3 rubberstamp decision for the Conservatives every single time. Liberals will be throwing themselves off the Capitol.

BTW, good luck UK with your Muslim mayor, prepare yourself for Sharia Law within a decade. With all this radical Muslim extremism going on the next time I hear someone knocking the Crusades I'll give ISIS your home address.

Onward Christian Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.
    So far all we've heard from Trump has been sound bite with little or no substance to them, my comment was simply now we will get to hear more about how he plans to put then into effect, nothing more. There was no hypocrisy in that.

So far all we've heard from Trump has been sound bite with little or no substance to them, my comment was simply now we will get to hear more about how he plans to put then into effect, nothing more. There was no hypocrisy in that.
    "Socially" minded individuals only hear the dog whistle terms of free medical, blame the rich, tax the achievers to give to the lazy and all men are rapists. If you read the thread you will read Trump's specific details but why let the facts get in the way. On the other hand, Hillary has laid out a very specific agenda, let's hear from this well laid out agenda that she plans to guide this nation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    "Socially" minded individuals only hear the dog whistle terms of free medical, blame the rich, tax the achievers to give to the lazy and all men are rapists. If you read the thread you will read Trump's specific details but why let the facts get in the way. On the other hand, Hillary has laid out a very specific agenda, let's hear from this well laid out agenda that she plans to guide this nation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI
    Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into. Honestly if it comes down to Hillary v Trump, the voters are between a rock and a hard place. I've read the thread and not sure where the information comes from, because in the interviews I've seen, he's been pretty vague. Not saying I've watch every interview or debate, so quite possible I've missed something. I just assumed that now he is the clear contender (if he gets ratified) he will spend more time on the specifics, and that for me is interesting.