Trumps the one! - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

Debating smart people is hard, debating idiots is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    As Miss Verhalen (4th grade teacher; <3 ) always said before taking a test: "Please pick the best answer - it might not always be 100%, but it's the best choice."
    I believe it has always been a forced choice. Good bad or ugly the country can withstand just about anything!

On another note I would like us do away with the two party system and just have a few folks run and the group pick the winner.... having sides to me is the crux of the problem . And of course set term limits...problem solved!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by busflyer View Post
    I've been an "Anyone but Hillary" fan since.......Well, for a long time. I agree that while Mr. Trump may not be the best choice, he is a MUCH better choice than Ms. Clinton.

Blaine.
    I've been ANYONE but Trump for a very long time. He is making enemies around the world with his ridiculous statements and no real facts to support or ways to do the stupid things he says anyway. If that isn't ridiculous enough, he has also managed to successfully radicalize people to believe the unfounded hate and fears in our own nation. Banning Muslims, shipping out millions of immigrants, building a wall, allowing other countries to have nukes, etc etc etc so much BS out of his mouth with no real plan or way to do any of it at all. And playing on the fears of americans who don't know any Hispanic people who have come here for a better life or Muslim Americans who just want to live just like the rest of us and make a good life for their kids............ its just despicable. He even refused to denounce David Duke on national TV, a well know KKK member, just so that he wouldn't offend the White Supremacy groups who openly support him with pride. No No, not for me, NEVER TRUMP!

Trump was very clear on how he was going to build and finance the wall. Vincente Fox has apologized and invited Trump to Mexico without ever laying a brick. He's not even president and they're kissing his ass, that's power. They released the Iranian hostages after Reagan was sworn in because they knew, like Trump, he will use force without any hesitation.

Banning Muslims is what is necessary, all muslims aren't terrorists, but so far, all terrorists are muslims. Those weren't Episcopalians in Boston, San Bernadino, New York, Langley Va., Fort Hood. Like any other law or punishment they are written and enforced by the actions of the few to protect the larger majority. Most people will never commit a crime, however, the 60 million laws and regulations we have in this country is because of the few, relatively, so as to protect the larger community.

If your first act as a potential American is to violate federal law, by sneaking across the border, then maybe you're not what we want here. You then further compound that by going on public assistance, taking the money and sending it back to the shithole you fled making money transfers the #1 export from the US to Mehico. Unlike Europeans who came here and became Americans, not hyphenated, legally and made astounding contributions to America. If you feel bad about your whiteness, Americanism or prosperity take an illegal family into your home that I would send back. Liberals are very good with other people's money, they are repelled, physically, at spending their own. And the first ones to motherf#&ck you if you cut in front of them on a line, but, you immigrants who are trying to come here legally through that lengthy process, good luck, you illegals come right in.

Trump also indicated he will employ the likes of Carl Icahn, and others, to renegotiate these trade deals we're getting hosed on.

He is going to repeal Obamacare, eliminate state insurance monopolies by introducing competition into the states and utilize Health Savings Accounts which are far better.

Maybe I've been listening to another election but these seem pretty specific, and this was way before we arrived at this point. If 11 million illegal felons, and I know there are more, wind up leaving, great. The economic boost to America, having these leeches off the public teet, would be enormous. Besides why would you deny these 11 million illegal felons a chance to return to "my country" (the sickening phrase they use when speaking about the shithole they came from) so they won't have to use English as a Second Language.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Darren, if my memory serves me correct you are from England ???? not Canada.

You ought to be worried about those British Neighborhoods that the average British citizen can't even traverse thanks to your policies to allow all of those great peace loving muslim immigrants into your country …. Perhaps you will wake up when more terroristic carnage occurs in Europe and Britain. Britain has been FOOLED and your politicians have sold you a bill of goods.

Americans love this country and will defend what has made it so great and a World power in so little time. Most Europeans would like to see this country fail …. unfortunately those ignorant Europeans are also the first ones to run to America for assistance.

If your British ways are so great, then why are you in Canada? just curious why you don't live in Britain if it's so great.
    Because everyone knows you can't get a good steak in England.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I think we need to go ride and enjoy life and leave the politics behind. Feel the wind on the face and the tunes playing and put a smile on your face...Giddy Up.

shooter
    Nobody told you to click on it. Motorcycle threads are at the top of the page. Off Topic means something besides MC.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Trump was very clear on how he was going to build and finance the wall. Vincente Fox has apologized and invited Trump to Mexico without ever laying a brick. He's not even president and they're kissing his ass, that's power. They released the Iranian hostages after Reagan was sworn in because they knew, like Trump, he will use force without any hesitation.

Banning Muslims is what is necessary, all muslims aren't terrorists, but so far, all terrorists are muslims. Those weren't Episcopalians in Boston, San Bernadino, New York, Langley Va., Fort Hood. Like any other law or punishment they are written and enforced by the actions of the few to protect the larger majority. Most people will never commit a crime, however, the 60 million laws and regulations we have in this country is because of the few, relatively, so as to protect the larger community.

If your first act as a potential American is to violate federal law, by sneaking across the border, then maybe you're not what we want here. You then further compound that by going on public assistance, taking the money and sending it back to the shithole you fled making money transfers the #1 export from the US to Mehico. Unlike Europeans who came here and became Americans, not hyphenated, legally and made astounding contributions to America. If you feel bad about your whiteness, Americanism or prosperity take an illegal family into your home that I would send back. Liberals are very good with other people's money, they are repelled, physically, at spending their own. And the first ones to motherf#&ck you if you cut in front of them on a line, but, you immigrants who are trying to come here legally through that lengthy process, good luck, you illegals come right in.

Trump also indicated he will employ the likes of Carl Icahn, and others, to renegotiate these trade deals we're getting hosed on.

He is going to repeal Obamacare, eliminate state insurance monopolies by introducing competition into the states and utilize Health Savings Accounts which are far better.

Maybe I've been listening to another election but these seem pretty specific, and this was way before we arrived at this point. If 11 million illegal felons, and I know there are more, wind up leaving, great. The economic boost to America, having these leeches off the public teet, would be enormous. Besides why would you deny these 11 million illegal felons a chance to return to "my country" (the sickening phrase they use when speaking about the shithole they came from) so they won't have to use English as a Second Language.
    Great post Tax.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Nobody told you to click on it. Motorcycle threads are at the top of the page. Off Topic means something besides MC.
    Good point Shooter
    I will try to color inside the lines. Thanks for sorting me out. I'll try to get my clicking better next time.

It's all over, Trump just bought the electoral collage and fired the entire staff.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!