Trumps the one! - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    My reasons for being in Canada are personal, and have nothing to do with what I think of any country good or bad. I've been privileged to have lived in many countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. All have their good and bad points.

I've never got personal here (unlike others) or made any claims about the greatness of one country over another. Just curiously asked the question, that I wonder if Trump is able to back up the extra ordinary promises he's made during his campaign, as he never actually fleshed out how he intends to deliver these promises.

Not sure how this has degenerated to an attack on me or Britain/Canada.
    I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Democrats expect their candidates not to fulfill promises to the public as long as they elect liberals to the Supreme and Federal Courts. That is the only way liberals can implement their twisted philosophy, ideas and anti-American deconstruction plans. It is the only way they can circumvent the will of the people whether it is gay marriage, gun rights, grown men in dresses following little girls into the bathroom. Because when left up to a vote of the people it is rejected every single time.

Republicans and Conservatives are held to a higher standard by their voters because promises mean things to them and betrayal is taken very seriously alla "Read my lips, no new taxes" the former pedophile in Chief George H.W. Bush (read Cathy O'Brien's "Transformation of America" for that explanation).

Liberals are experts at infiltrating, then occupying, formerly mainstream establishments whether it be political parties, city councils, newspapers, school boards, government agencies, news organizations etc. and completely transforming them into left-wing radical havens, veiled in milquetoast facades, but behind the scenes are nothing more than radical machines hell bent on getting their twisted philosophies woven into every aspect of society.

The first thing Trump should do is nominate Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court and nicely threaten every Republican senator that if they don't vote "yea" he will personally finance, through a SuperPac, their defeat come election time. Ginsburg should be kicking any month now and that will open up another seat to go to another Conservative. That'll be a 6 to 3 rubberstamp decision for the Conservatives every single time. Liberals will be throwing themselves off the Capitol.

BTW, good luck UK with your Muslim mayor, prepare yourself for Sharia Law within a decade. With all this radical Muslim extremism going on the next time I hear someone knocking the Crusades I'll give ISIS your home address.

Onward Christian Soldier

A country is a reflection of the culture and laws that have arisen.
    Despite attempts by folks to identify this as a Christian nation, it is not, which is why it is great.
    It specifically is not governed by mullahs or shariah or popes or any of that BS. "under god was added in 1954".
    We've been absorbing immigrants since the beginning, but there has always been a path to citizenship, and it was not a path you traveled by foot, at night.
    Our limited resources, resources for citizens, have been stretched and stretched. You can only stretch something so far until it breaks.
    It's a shame that so many other countries haven't learned how to get their shit together. Poor Europe, they've absorbed a lot of "refugees" and their culture and worlds are crumbling under the weight.
    We're next unless something changes.
    Killary is pro-shariah. No. Effing. Way.
    Kick her the guck out of any political office right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    A country is a reflection of the culture and laws that have arisen.
    Despite attempts by folks to identify this as a Christian nation, it is not, which is why it is great.
    It specifically is not governed by mullahs or shariah or popes or any of that BS. "under god was added in 1954".
    We've been absorbing immigrants since the beginning, but there has always been a path to citizenship, and it was not a path you traveled by foot, at night.
    Our limited resources, resources for citizens, have been stretched and stretched. You can only stretch something so far until it breaks.
    It's a shame that so many other countries haven't learned how to get their shit together. Poor Europe, they've absorbed a lot of "refugees" and their culture and worlds are crumbling under the weight.
    We're next unless something changes.
    Killary is pro-shariah. No. Effing. Way.
    Kick her the guck out of any political office right now.
    I will take issue with the statement this isn't a Christian Nation. After recapturing Granada, Spain from the Muslims, after 700+ years of rule on the Iberian Peninsula and signing the Treaty of Granada, King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella financed Columbus to seek out new land for Catholics to live in peace, Father Martin Luther hadnt been born yet.The first person off Columbus' Santa Maria (Holy Mary) was a priest with a crucifix consecrating every piece of land they ventured to including America.

Fast forward to the first Thanksgiving Proclamation of the Second Continental Congress of 1777:

FOR AS MUCH as it is the indispensable Duty of all Men to adore the superintending Providence of Almighty God; to acknowledge with Gratitude their Obligation to him for Benefits received, and to implore such farther Blessings as they stand in Need of: And it having pleased him in his abundant Mercy, not only to continue to us the innumerable Bounties of his common Providence; but also to smile upon us in the Prosecution of a just and necessary War, for the Defense and Establishment of our unalienable Rights and Liberties; particularly in that he hath been pleased, in so great a Measure, to prosper the Means used for the Support of our Troops, and to crown our Arms with most signal success:

It is therefore recommended to the legislative or executive Powers of these UNITED STATES to set apart THURSDAY, the eighteenth Day of December next, for SOLEMN THANKSGIVING and PRAISE: That at one Time and with one Voice, the good People may express the grateful Feelings of their Hearts, and consecrate themselves to the Service of their Divine Benefactor; and that, together with their sincere Acknowledgments and Offerings, they may join the penitent Confession of their manifold Sins, whereby they had forfeited every Favor; and their humble and earnest Supplication that it may please GOD through the Merits of JESUS CHRIST, mercifully to forgive and blot them out of Remembrance; That it may please him graciously to afford his Blessing on the Governments of these States respectively, and prosper the public Council of the whole: To inspire our Commanders, both by Land and Sea, and all under them, with that Wisdom and Fortitude which may render them fit Instruments, under the Providence of Almighty GOD, to secure for these United States, the greatest of all human Blessings, INDEPENDENCE and PEACE: That it may please him, to prosper the Trade and Manufactures of the People, and the Labor of the Husbandman, that our Land may yield its Increase: To take Schools and Seminaries of Education, so necessary for cultivating the Principles of true Liberty, Virtue and Piety, under his nurturing Hand; and to prosper the Means of Religion, for the promotion and enlargement of that Kingdom, which consisteth "in Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost.

And it is further recommended, That servile Labor, and such Recreation, as, though at other Times innocent, may be unbecoming the Purpose of this Appointment, be omitted on so solemn an Occasion.

Our judicial system and our commerce world (UCC) is all based on Canon Law. You think the US Capitol is fashioned after the Vatican by accident?

77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Congress opens up the legislative session with a prayer by a chaplain and the Constitution gives them the authority to elect one. This country is Catholic in origin and solidly Christian in identity no matter what the media or anyone else tries to tell you.

shooter
    I hope the Clintons are done after this debacle. First Bill and now Hill. Its a travesty in the making. The whole thing makes me sick. And then the possibility she could win is really good. I know Tax thinks there is no way. I think its probable. Tax has more faith in the American people than I do. I think there is 52% of the voters out there that only care about what their country can do for them. Believe me I'm doing everything I can in my small world to prove myself wrong. I think it comes down to Morality and Integrity. Hillary.has none. She should be serving jail time. If Trump prevails we may see that day.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Congress opens up the legislative session with a prayer by a chaplain and the Constitution gives them the authority to elect one. This country is Catholic in origin and solidly Christian in identity no matter what the media or anyone else tries to tell you.
    BHO has been working hard to change 100's of years of American Christianity. He has internationally disgraced America.

U.S. House of Representatives Bows to Allah as Muslim Imam Delivers ‘Prayer’

u-s-house-of-representatives-bows-to-allah-as-muslim-imam-delivers-prayer

First Muslim Congressman Insists on Using Koran for Ceremonial Swearing-In

first-muslim-congressman-insists-on-using-koran-for-ceremonial-swearing-in

BHO's Freakhouse:

Attachment 20677

Tax, since it wasn't even brought up in 1776 they had to shoehorn it in later. I just did a search through the Constitution:
    Jesus-0,
    God-0
    religion-0
    church-0,
    religious-1(but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.)
    christian-0
    Lord-1(Year of our Lord)
    Doesn't look like the founding fathers were very interested in religion mixed into politics, eh?

Everyone believes their religion or even their version of a similar religion is the right one and everyone else is going to Hell or is at least on the wrong path.
    You can certainly believe what you want and search history for words that support your argument, look closer and you'll see that separation of church and state is a great idea and a country is better served by laws that deal with human issues.
    There are plenty of governments in the Middle East that are tied to their religion and it hasn't worked out well for them.
    OTOH, the arguments about Christianity being bad have to look waaaay back or find tiny, tiny outliers of the faith engaged in antisocial activities. One needs only look at the headlines to find something about Islam.
    Everybody has their beliefs, usually indoctrinated by their parents, and are entitled to them. Some are more extreme than others and there are many Islamic practices that are not acceptable here in the US.

One thing I've learned is that NOBODY is gonna change Tax's mind, so I'm not gonna try. Don't want to see a full page copy/paste or video saying that the illuminati removed all references to Jesus from the Constitution or the Masons got a hold of it, this thread is about Trump.
    He's certainly the chaos we need to shake things up. Eventually there will be nothing left of the US if we continue as-is.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    Tax, since it wasn't even brought up in 1776 they had to shoehorn it in later. I just did a search through the Constitution:
    Jesus-0,
    God-0
    religion-0
    church-0,
    religious-1(but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.)
    christian-0
    Lord-1(Year of our Lord)
    Doesn't look like the founding fathers were very interested in religion mixed into politics, eh?

Everyone believes their religion or even their version of a similar religion is the right one and everyone else is going to Hell or is at least on the wrong path.
    You can certainly believe what you want and search history for words that support your argument, look closer and you'll see that separation of church and state is a great idea and a country is better served by laws that deal with human issues.
    There are plenty of governments in the Middle East that are tied to their religion and it hasn't worked out well for them.
    OTOH, the arguments about Christianity being bad have to look waaaay back or find tiny, tiny outliers of the faith engaged in antisocial activities. One needs only look at the headlines to find something about Islam.
    Everybody has their beliefs, usually indoctrinated by their parents, and are entitled to them. Some are more extreme than others and there are many Islamic practices that are not acceptable here in the US.

One thing I've learned is that NOBODY is gonna change Tax's mind, so I'm not gonna try. Don't want to see a full page copy/paste or video saying that the illuminati removed all references to Jesus from the Constitution or the Masons got a hold of it, this thread is about Trump.
    He's certainly the chaos we need to shake things up. Eventually there will be nothing left of the US if we continue as-is.
    "Make America Great Again" (So you're not hijacking the thread)

Article VII of the Constitution "The Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Seven" that was "shoehorned" in 13 years later, 1789."Make America Great Again"

The first constitution, Articles of Confederation, started being drafted in July of 1776, by the Masonic Illuminatists the Second Continental Congress, and concludes with "
    Done at Philadelphia in the State of Pennsylvania the ninth day of July in the Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy-Eight, and in the Third Year of the independence of America. "Make America Great Again"

The myth of Church and State, never mentioned in the Constitution, is just that. If you've ever gone to a wedding in church the last thing the priest or minister says is "By the power vested in me by the STATE of..." Not Jesus Christ, the Church, the Pope, God but the STATE. Vested is a very specific term in commerce, and marriage is commerce, meaning: held completely, permanently and inalienably. Why is an agent for the STATE, dressed in religious garb, presiding in a church marrying people vested in power by the STATE. "Make America Great Again"

One last fact: The existence of God has never been defined, dogmatically, in Canon law or any other document in the Church because some things were understood without explanation, yet over one billion people, and that's just us crazy Papists, believe in a Christ who is part of a Trinity and the Son of a God that's not defined. In this age of having to broadcast our political, religious, sexual preferences, relationships et. al. on bumper stickers, facebook, hats, t-shirts it's hard for people to realize years ago people walked with a very private countenance of their faith and although not outwardly dramatic in dress, deed and writings were inwardly just as vigorous in their faith.
    "Make America Great Again"

Written here on this Christian Forum the 8th day of May in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    BHO has been working hard to change 100's of years of American Christianity. He has internationally disgraced America.

U.S. House of Representatives Bows to Allah as Muslim Imam Delivers ‘Prayer’

u-s-house-of-representatives-bows-to-allah-as-muslim-imam-delivers-prayer

First Muslim Congressman Insists on Using Koran for Ceremonial Swearing-In

first-muslim-congressman-insists-on-using-koran-for-ceremonial-swearing-in

BHO's Freakhouse:

Attachment 20677
    So they slipped one by us, a worm in an apple doesn't change what an apple is. "Make America Great Again"

Written here on this Christian Forum the 8th day of May in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I hope the Clintons are done after this debacle. First Bill and now Hill. Its a travesty in the making. The whole thing makes me sick. And then the possibility she could win is really good. I know Tax thinks there is no way. I think its probable. Tax has more faith in the American people than I do. I think there is 52% of the voters out there that only care about what their country can do for them. Believe me I'm doing everything I can in my small world to prove myself wrong. I think it comes down to Morality and Integrity. Hillary.has none. She should be serving jail time. If Trump prevails we may see that day.
    Don't worry shooter this will be like shooting ducks in a barrel. Trump will win in a landslide larger than Reagan. Listen to this trainwreck, the racism starts at :36.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

She gets away with this because Liberals get a pass on racism, this bitch should have just worn black face while she was saying this.

Attached Images Attached Images