Home - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home

It was a brief stop at home...back in SoCal till Halloween...

Came down almost the entire length of highway one. That will make an awesome ride, unfortunately I drove my camper back and took all those wonderful twisties dragging the B around in a trailer

Cool

You just need to get out and move every hour or so... normal for most folks ! This is also one of the changes in offices today, standing up all day with a desk that raises and lowers so you can be more rested than just sitting all day! Sitting for 8 hours is bad not matter office or truck!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Breaks help, new seat cushions would probably help...

Here's the secret.

As long as your knees are below your waistline while in the seated position your muscles won't fatigue as quickly. In your truck I'm guessing your knees are resting higher than your waist. Depending on the age and feature model of your truck you may be able to tilt the seat forward and down just enough to achieve that configuration. And keep things like a wallet out of your back pocket.

Hydrate and walk around/stretch every hour or two [max] is a must no matter what you drive over long distances.