engine hesitation stall - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: engine hesitation stall

Right on.............you bought it do whatever the heck you want, motorcycles are about freedom.

Same here as many others, cold = stalls. Warm it for two minutes and not noticeable on mine. I was talking to a co-worker that bought one shortly after I did and he said he had no issues. The other day leaving work we swapped and I did not let his warm up and bingo stalling or nose diving as some call it. His serial number is in the 200's and mine is 1300 something. As I said a short two minute warm up and neither bike seems to stall. In my Harley tuning days the fix would be very simple, just enrich the map in cold fueling enrichment and I'm sure it would be similar on the F6B should Honda decide to give the issue a look.

Mine will stumble bad if I jump on and ride off, especially when I'm turning out of a parking space and the stumble catches me mid lean. I let it warm up for a minute or two while I gear up in the morning and just know its going to happen if I don't. It'd be nice if they fixed it, but it's worlds better than my carbed Valk.

I do let it warm up while riding, but you keep the revs down until it warms up, just like a car.