I know there has been a lot of talk about seats. I was interested if someone who has had multiple seats could give me a summary of their experiences. (I think this would help everyone out)

Seat (brand & model) / cost / how comfortable / how high from stock / how narrow the front is (helps with short guys) / how far forward or back from stock / comments.

I made the mistake of sitting on a new 2016 F6B in the showroom yesterday and now I am second guessing my Mustang Day tripper seat. The stock seat felt softer / it is such a hassle to switch the seat back to the original seat to test. I thought I loved the Mustang because it put me lower and I liked the pocket with built in back rest. After seeing the continuous post about other seats I am beginning to doubt if I have the best seat for me. I don't know if I just need the Helibars to put me a little further back or what I need. The current setup I have on my F6B is the best I have ever had on any bike but there is always room for improvement.

I am 5' 8" tall with a 29" inseam (this could affect my getting a taller seat)

I resisted raising the bike up with the pre-load but that was no problem.

This obsession of mine (F6B new parts) is getting the best of me. I am addicted and I may need an intervention!!! But who cares I am getting old and don't have long to live so it is time to enjoy what I can in this life. I can't take it with me and I don't want to regret not doing things the way I wanted to later.
Steve