MRA x-creen windscreen extension (anyone tried this?)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MRA x-creen windscreen extension (anyone tried this?)

MRA x-creen windscreen extension (anyone tried this?)

Saw this on twisted throttle site. Has good reviews . To me it looks like it will work just like the madstad . Same type of airflow
    ,great adjustability and simple to install. I am using the honda tall windshield with vent at the moment (it stinks).
    I have all kinds of buffeting and crazy vacuum that seems to be pushing me from behind. Was thinking Madstad but this looks like it would
    do the trick as it works the same way the Madstad does. Any thoughts?

Taxfree has one and I am about to. I got an OEM screen from Battoo for this purpose. I have had MRA on my Victorys and they are a high quality product and their price reflects that. Had the Vario screen on my Kingpin and the spoiler made a difference. The trick is getting the correct angle of attack. Avaition guys are familar with that expression. It comes from my RC airplane days.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    Taxfree has one and I am about to. I got an OEM screen from Battoo for this purpose. I have had MRA on my Victorys and they are a high quality product and their price reflects that. Had the Vario screen on my Kingpin and the spoiler made a difference. The trick is getting the correct angle of attack. Avaition guys are familar with that expression. It comes from my RC airplane days.
    Will be following this thread. Please keep us posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

BMW extention,, quites down the helmet

Quote Originally Posted by rdeady View Post
    Saw this on twisted throttle site. Has good reviews . To me it looks like it will work just like the madstad . Same type of airflow
    ,great adjustability and simple to install. I am using the honda tall windshield with vent at the moment (it stinks).
    I have all kinds of buffeting and crazy vacuum that seems to be pushing me from behind. Was thinking Madstad but this looks like it would
    do the trick as it works the same way the Madstad does. Any thoughts?
    ,,I have a BMW w.shield extention on my Goldwing,, works like a charm,, the helmet does not even know it is doing 70-75 miles an hour,, It was amazing how quite the helmet seems now,, It really cut-down on the buffeting.

I had the MRA X-CREEN on a shield on my B-King and it worked awesome, but it was the sport version, the larger touring size would work wonders on our bike

John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

How well do you think it would work on a stock windshield or one slightly larger? I have the small Cee Baileys that I would not mind trying this with!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

ah Heck I'm going to go ahead and order one. I mean it is essentially doing exactly the same thing that Madstad does as it covers all the same angles etc.
    Hope the bad boy does the trick !

I highly recommend this product, it turns your useless stock screen into a highly versatile product. It gives you countless different position possibilities since the screen and the legs, it is attached to, have these circular, notches that tension down. I primarily use it as a 3 season screen, getting that breeze through for the hotter days, swapping it for a Baggershield in winter, excellent product. Autobahn tested.