Pics of the New F6B, at 300 Miles

Thread: Pics of the New F6B, at 300 Miles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter
    Bobby I apologize for Duke. I think Bobby's B looks great with my shield on it. I charged him quite a bit for it cause it was already battle tested on Shay-Shay. Me and that shield saw some great roads. Now Bobby can show her some new stuff , albeit at a lot slower pace.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Bobby I apologize for Duke. I think Bobby's B looks great with my shield on it. I charged him quite a bit for it cause it was already battle tested on Shay-Shay. Me and that shield saw some great roads. Now Bobby can show her some new stuff , albeit at a lot slower pace.
    He did. He freakin ripped me off. The shield is slowing my bike down, used to being on an older, slower black model.

Geeze, this is turning into a Nascar race. While the Black and Matte fight over 2nd place the Red one just keep pulling away in 1st

Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    Geeze, this is turning into a Nascar race. While the Black and Matte fight over 2nd place the Red one just keep pulling away in 1st
    Jeff, my Matte Silver is so badazz, that I don't even get waves back from other wings! I know I'm a scary looking dude, but I'm pretty sure it's the bike. Seriously though, and to the OP so this isn't a total thread jack, see if you or others with silver get that treatment. I don't know what it is actually, but I haven't gotten a wave back yet, and I've passed several now.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Jeff, my Matte Silver is so badazz, that I don't even get waves back from other wings! I know I'm a scary looking dude, but I'm pretty sure it's the bike. Seriously though, and to the OP so this isn't a total thread jack, see if you or others with silver get that treatment. I don't know what it is actually, but I haven't gotten a wave back yet, and I've passed several now.
    I don't know you, but it's you. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Maybe no one can see you. Take it out of stealth mode.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pap View Post
    Maybe no one can see you. Take it out of stealth mode.
    Pap you think maybe Duke hasn't found the stealth button yet?? As slow as he is I don't think.he's tried out second gear either.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by LPMojo View Post
    He did. He freakin ripped me off. The shield is slowing my bike down, used to being on an older, slower black model.
    I'm old and slow but my B is Ultra Fast Black. When I go around people Bobby I don't just turn heads like Duke. No , when I go around you I Inflict Whiplash!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm old and slow but my B is Ultra Fast Black. When I go around people Bobby I don't just turn heads like Duke. No , when I go around you I Inflict Whiplash!!!!
    Ha! I believe that...if this is playing on your radio: