2016 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride

Thread: 2016 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2016 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride.

Sounds fun,work many Sat.helping crank out honda car engines but gonna try keep this one open.

Completely missed this rally. Thought I had it in my phone, guess not. O well, the weather was absolute crap this weekend. Hope the ride went well Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Completely missed this rally. Thought I had it in my phone, guess not. O well, the weather was absolute crap this weekend. Hope the ride went well Rick!
    The weather was good. No rain on Saturday and everything went smooth. We actually rode 555 on Friday with perfect weather also. The pre-ride on Thursday was also good, little rain just south of Zanesville on the way up 60.
    The potential for rain scared a lot of people off. We had 46 bikes on Saturday, had about 140 that were planning on coming. It definitely was a lot easier with fewer bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    The weather was good. No rain on Saturday and everything went smooth. We actually rode 555 on Friday with perfect weather also. The pre-ride on Thursday was also good, little rain just south of Zanesville on the way up 60.
    The potential for rain scared a lot of people off. We had 46 bikes on Saturday, had about 140 that were planning on coming. It definitely was a lot easier with fewer bikes.
    Glad to hear that! It was a mess up here all weekend, beginning Friday night. I'm not surprised the forecast had an impact on attendees. I can't imagine trying to manage a ride with 100+ bikes. We had 10 in a group in Colorado and it was a nightmare!

Happy you had a nice event! See you next year!