Harley Demo truck vs our F6
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harley Demo truck vs our F6

Harley Demo truck vs our F6

Man, I have owned two HD Roadglides. One standard with mods and one 2012 CVO Road Glide and both were nice bikes so when I say this I'm not by any means slamming the brand. I went to the HD demo ride today and rode four bikes and they were all really nice bikes. I rode a CVO Breakout, a Road Glide, a Street Glide and a V-Rod Muscle. Of all four the most fun was the V-Rod. After all of the riding I still came back to what a great bike we own in the F6B. The F6 is almost a combination of everything that I rode today. It is so smooth, fast and it handles great.

Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by 99m3 View Post
    Man, I have owned two HD Roadglides. One standard with mods and one 2012 CVO Road Glide and both were nice bikes so when I say this I'm not by any means slamming the brand. I went to the HD demo ride today and rode four bikes and they were all really nice bikes. I rode a CVO Breakout, a Road Glide, a Street Glide and a V-Rod Muscle. Of all four the most fun was the V-Rod. After all of the riding I still came back to what a great bike we own in the F6B. The F6 is almost a combination of everything that I rode today. It is so smooth, fast and it handles great.
    I considered many bikes last few weeks, the F6B is one of if not the finest road bike available today. And makes me look good. Thats a feat in its self.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    I considered many bikes last few weeks, the F6B is one of if not the finest road bike available today. And makes me look good. Thats a feat in its self.
    I agree 1000%, it makes me look and be a better rider than what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by 99m3 View Post
    I've owned three Ultra Classics never a road glide. The F6B is my first fixed fairing motorcycle and I agree completely with your statement. I've test driven a few HD road glide models and I always felt as if I was getting blown off the bike with so much wind coming from the forks. For me the Ultra CVO was disappointing after a test ride last summer. The F6B is quite the bike, mine has cruise control which I use all the time and I never feel as if I'm getting blown off the bike. Talk about power, the F6B must make twice the power of the HD. My limited gets down the road okay, but that's about it. Two up passing on a flat road works. On steep hills two up, the thing is lame to say the least. The HD 103 is better than the 88 or 96 I've had. Still very weak for heavy road bike. I found this F6B 0-125 mph video on youtube. This tells it all.

IMG_0517.jpg

went on two Harley demo rides,tried 8 different models,the best for me was the street glide ,that said my 2016 white f6b should be delivered within the next week .

I've got an 09 night rod which is fun to ride, but the F6 out accelerates it, handles better, and brakes better.

The only thing I can criticize is that the F6 can be a bit soulless.

I'd definitely buy another.

I had the chance to ride a 2015 Limited this weekend, actually I was letting the owner ride mine as he was told the GL frame was far superior. All I can say is the guy is looking to sell two H.D.'s to get one GL. As far as the Limited...what a pig! Not enough power to pull a sick whore off a piss pot, no suspension, brakes were better than my O3 Ultra, the radio is best of show but you can put the rest in the recycle box.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I had the chance to ride a 2015 Limited this weekend, actually I was letting the owner ride mine as he was told the GL frame was far superior. All I can say is the guy is looking to sell two H.D.'s to get one GL. As far as the Limited...what a pig! Not enough power to pull a sick whore off a piss pot, no suspension, brakes were better than my O3 Ultra, the radio is best of show but you can put the rest in the recycle box.
    Blasphemy I tell you...everyone knows sick whores usually fall off piss pots with out any power!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Hi Guys Gotta throw in my 2 cents. I do have an 07 Harley fatboy as well as the f6b. (have not road the fatboy yet this spring if that tells you anything)
    but as far as power my harley which has had been made into a 103 ,cams,ported heads etc . Oh yea even lowered the gearing a bit by using a sprocket with 2 less teeth i believe. In place of the compensating sprocket. It is a monster! Makes its power from 3500 rpms to redline witch is much different then normal harley engines. Im not 100% sure which is faster as power delivery is so much different in the two bikes but seat of pants tells me the fatboy is faster. BUT I love this honda !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Blasphemy I tell you...everyone knows sick whores usually fall off piss pots with out any power!

Love Ya Larry !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com