While backing out of the building yesterday I lost my footing at the bottom of the ramp and it happened! There is a very slight incline into the building and I have almost lost it a couple of times when leaving early in the morning and slipping on the wet grass when transitioning from the ramp. Yesterday was dry and beautiful but when reaching the bottom my left foot bumped into the foot-peg while backing and I wasn't able to get it repositioned and planted before the "Starship" went over on it's left side. Luckily it was in the grass and as designed laid over on the crash bars. No harm, no foul. I did the "Goldwing walk" to right it and brushed off the grass and was on my way. We are in the process of re-designing the entire back yard over the summer so there will some thought put into extending the run off in the area in front of the building so as to ward off any future occurrences of this happening again. If you've haven't picked up your F6B yet, it is not as heavy as one would think but caution and sure footedness are a must.