The bike finally went over !!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The bike finally went over !!!!!!

It's almost like when you trip and fall. You jump up acting like "I meant to do that" all the while hoping no one saw you fall. Lol

Old riders will tell you: "There are two types of bikes, ones that have been dropped and ones that are about to be dropped." It means your a trying.

Almost about three times! But not all the way. One time I had on some new safety boots from work and there must have been some silicone on the soles, as I was pushing and pulling to get her on centerstand my boot slipped off the centerstand and she lunged opposite side! With all I had I pulled her back, Then I noticed my nuts on the ground!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Dropped mine once as well following another rider up to a stop on a very steep hill. It appeared he was turning right so I set up for that but suddenly, he turned left instead. Had my weight wrong and couldn't get my foot on the rear brake so had to use the front brake and over to the right she went. No real damage done but believe me, on that steep hill, I made sure it was in first gear before I tried to stand it back up. I would still be chasing that thing if I hadn't done that .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Have not dropped my B yet, but I did drop my VTX (sold now). I was moving, and decided to take it up a very steep driveway from the trailer in flip flops. It stalled, rolled back, and I let it fall One of the dumbest things I've done.

It feel on it's bags, so no damage. Good thing I'm a big guy and can pick up 800 pound bikes on an incline.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Dropped mine once as well following another rider up to a stop on a very steep hill. It appeared he was turning right so I set up for that but suddenly, he turned left instead. Had my weight wrong and couldn't get my foot on the rear brake so had to use the front brake and over to the right she went. No real damage done but believe me, on that steep hill, I made sure it was in first gear before I tried to stand it back up. I would still be chasing that thing if I hadn't done that .
    Not this bike, but similar on an uphill turn. Going too slow, tried to downshift (rookie mistake) and over she went. I was too close to the inside and the pavement wasn't there. Try waiting for 6 other guys who were waiting at the top when you didn't show up...I couldn't lift it alone. Lord knows I tried like hell!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

F*** me, tipped over while on side stand !!!!!! what is the paint match, short of ordering from Honda, for the crash bars. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    F*** me, tipped over while on side stand !!!!!! what is the paint match, short of ordering from Honda, for the crash bars. Thanks in advance
    Honda calls it 'Matte Ballistic Black', "Color Rite" has it in a touch up pen.

Code: NHA86M Paint Name: Matte Ballistic Black Metallic, Color Rite Top: 2881
    http://www.colorrite.com/wizardresults.cfm

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post

Thank you sir !!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post

Great timing for me my friend, I was looking this morning at a couple auto shops for a paint to match some small scratches on the rear and front wheels of my F6B..I think the engine guards are about the same color so I ordered a touch up pen..A little costly with shipping, but if it works I am happy.....Thanks