Windshield swap at annual rally?

Thread: Windshield swap at annual rally?

Windshield swap at annual rally?

Hey as a newbee with the F6b im always looking for the best combination of looks vs function on the windshield. Would anyone be interested in trading shields for a while at the rally in Russellville? I have a Clearview sport tour 14 w/vent and recuve, but would like to try a klockwerks.

How do you like the Clearview. Your opinion please. I am thinking of ordering one. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1974 CB 750
    1976 Sportster
    1978 Low Rider
    1984 Superglide
    1994 Road King
    2000 Ultra Classic
    2016 F6B

I have a Klockwerks I could pack and send to you if you just want to test and see if you like it. All I ask is that you cover shipping. I use it when it gets hot out, but at the moment I'm using a 16" Clearview dark with vent. I'll post a photo of it tonight when I get home so you can see the condition and size. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    I have a Klockwerks I could pack and send to you if you just want to test and see if you like it. All I ask is that you cover shipping. I use it when it gets hot out, but at the moment I'm using a 16" Clearview dark with vent. I'll post a photo of it tonight when I get home so you can see the condition and size. PM me if interested.
    Thanks Patch I will consider your offer. That is very nice of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1974 CB 750
    1976 Sportster
    1978 Low Rider
    1984 Superglide
    1994 Road King
    2000 Ultra Classic
    2016 F6B

Clearview 14 inch

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    How do you like the Clearview. Your opinion please. I am thinking of ordering one. Thanks.
    It works well but all i have to compair is the stock so thats why when we are all together we could swap and test, each is different for rider size and seat selection. I think anyone showing up with a klockwerks would be a popular dude if they are game to letting someone borrow their shield for a spin.