Seat search

Thread: Seat search

Seat search

I'm interested in checking out a Corbin dual tour saddle or a Mustang seat. If anybody in MA, southern NH, or northern CT has one on their F6B and is willing to show it off, please let me know. I'm willing to take a ride to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    I'm interested in checking out a Corbin dual tour saddle or a Mustang seat. If anybody in MA, southern NH, or northern CT has one on their F6B and is willing to show it off, please let me know. I'm willing to take a ride to learn.

I have a Corbin on the bike.
    I also have a Mustang seat and a stock seat with a Utopia Backrest installed, both for sale.
    You are welcome to ride to CT and try all three...

Dan A.
    Danbury CT
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    I have a Corbin on the bike.
    I also have a Mustang seat and a stock seat with a Utopia Backrest installed, both for sale.
    You are welcome to ride to CT and try all three...

Dan A.
    Danbury CT
    Thanks for the offer Dan.
    I'll PM you in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Mustang is in Three Rivers Mass. I am sure you could ride in and try one!

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    Mustang is in Three Rivers Mass. I am sure you could ride in and try one!
    Thanks, I did not know they were located in MA!

If your really don't mind taking a ride, check out the thread under trips and rides, "NE meet and great" we'er having a ride this weekend. A number of us will be there with various seats. I'm sure most of us would let you straddle our bikes to test the different seats. In fact we have one rider coming down from your state. wjduke, that I'm sure wouldn't mine your company on the way down. Send him a PM if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    If your really don't mind taking a ride, check out the thread under trips and rides, "NE meet and great" we'er having a ride this weekend. A number of us will be there with various seats. I'm sure most of us would let you straddle our bikes to test the different seats. In fact we have one rider coming down from your state. wjduke, that I'm sure wouldn't mine your company on the way down. Send him a PM if your interested.
    No problem on my end...the weather is going downhill though.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    I've seriously considered it but I don't think I can lose an entire weekend day right now. Perhaps later in the year.