F6B Rally

Thread: F6B Rally

F6B Rally

I just arrived home from the 1st annual F6B Rally. Thanks to Steve & Tony for getting everything organized & putting on a great event. The rides in the Smoky Mountain area are some of the best in the USA. I had a great time & am looking forward to next year.

Barry

PS: "U-Turn Steve" could use a new GPS unit.

WHAT no pic's!
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Barry it was nice to meet you and hope to see you at next years rally! Maybe we can all pitch in for Steve a new GPS and upgrade him from the Garmin Gravel Road Edition! But laying all jokes aside, Steve and Tony did a wonderful job of organizing this event! It's not easy to get that many people together in one place and but they made it happen. Thank you both for what y'all did for the group!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Short but sweet

I only had time to run up and meet the group at the Dragon on Friday but from those I talked to this is great group. It is kind of funny to not know who you are talking to without their forum name. Congratulations on a successful 1st Rally.
    Thanks, Mike Marquart

Pictures from the 1st annual F6B Rally
    Attached Images Attached Images

Big Thanks

I know that Rallies are not easy to put together and my wife and I would like to thank Steve and Tony for putting together a great event. I will go ahead and offer to assist in the planning for the 2014 event in Franklin, NC. If Miles is able to get the ball rolling for an event out west next year there is a certain percentage chance that I will attend