#helibarsaretheshit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #helibarsaretheshit

Oh get LED super bright lights, lose the OEM bulbs, next best thing to Helibars

I have a set but have yet to install them. I see in the instructions that you have to crack open the hydraulics. I'd rather avoid having to undo any fluid lines and bleed anything if it can be avoided. I really look forward to putting them on, Im sure the investment will be well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
    I have a set but have yet to install them. I see in the instructions that you have to crack open the hydraulics. I'd rather avoid having to undo any fluid lines and bleed anything if it can be avoided. I really look forward to putting them on, Im sure the investment will be well worth it.
    If you go by the instructions ,which are very thorough and complete, you will find it very easy. Don't worry about those lines. It is easy.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
    Like Jimmy says, "If you go by the instructions ,which are very thorough and complete, you will find it very easy."
    The bleeding of the system is easy too if you are careful and again follow the great instructions to the T!
    I do have one suggestion, lay all the parts out...like on a table and familiarize yourself with what each one is and what order & where it is going. Oh one more, save the congratulatory 'I'm done' beer until after you're really done and have checked everything for fit and that there are no leaks.
    You can do it

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Will do. Thx.
    I totally get the 'congratulatory beer' reference. I learned that lesson a lonngg time ago.
    Fumbled a ratchet while 'hydrating' one sunny project day. Landed right on top of a newly painted gas tank. Grrrr.