Balancing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balancing?

I've used the Dyna Beads since '04, and never had an issue. Go with the beads.
    2015 Honda F6B Deluxe
    2007 Honda ST1300A (176K miles)
    2003 Honda VTX1800C (80K miles)
    Waaaay to many MX bikes to list.

Beads

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKen View Post
    First, I have never tried the beads but from what I have read they work. On my previous Wing I installed Centramatics and was very happy with the results. Once installed no balancing is ever needed.

They really smoothed the ride even more and the bike seemed to just settle down on to the road more. I believe they also added 2-3 thousand miles to a set of MC tires. I bought my F6B in September and just put a new tire on the rear at 9600 miles. On my old wing the rear tire was good for 12-15000 miles. I just installed the Centramatics on my 6 so we will see if I get any increase in mileage.

I wear out rear tires at least twice a year (25000 miles plus a year) so the $229 cost is well worth it over life of the bike. Again, I have not tried the beads, they may work as well. Just my experience with the Centramatics .
    You can buy an awful lot of beads for the price of those Centramatics. You could do about 25 tires with beads for the price of those and that is buying new beads everytime you change tires. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    You can buy an awful lot of beads for the price of those Centramatics. You could do about 25 tires with beads for the price of those and that is buying new beads everytime you change tires. JMHO

I think the the centermatics are reusable. I may be wrong though.