Attachment 21990

Grant (Blueverclear) met me at Dot's Diner in Kenner (HMMOG-stop there if you're in the area). We met up with another riding buddy of his-a super cool HD guy named Gus. (Yes, there are super cool HD guys)

We rode miles of backroads in the bayou at extremely high speeds. Canals on both sides of the road. What a blast. They dropped me off just east of the Atchafalaya Basin.

I had a big time riding with these guys in South Louisiana. In this pic, we are waiting on a swinging bridge. Got around the pickup in a hurry.

Couple of observations:
I thought canals on both sides of the road was kind of scary until Grant explained to me why it wasn't. "Yeah, you get wet. But it's a lot softer than pavement or ground." Lol

I thought Louisiana had a lot of gravel on the roads. They don't. Colorado and Pennsylvania have a lot of gravel on the road.

Everyone in the rest of the country must come dump their trash on the side of the road in LA. What the hell, people?

Grant told his buddy, Gus, to take the lead and kick it. Gus said, "Kick it? What about her?" Grant said, "Don't you worry about her, buddy, she'll keep up." Lol too much fun