Summer Vacation 2016 - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Vacation 2016

GaTeach
    I was so scared when I stopped there. Lol. Million Dollar is no joke!

GaTeach
    Estes Park is so beautiful. What a magical place

Where You At?

You know, being stuck in 120 degree temps just now, some of us are living vicariously through you. But with no updates or pics for four days we're going through withdrawals!

"1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

GaTeach
    This forum doesn't play well with my ancient iPhone.

I'm in Crittenden KY at my brother's. Headed to Valley Forge PA for a weeklong seminar hosted by Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation. Starts Sunday evening.

Today marks two weeks. 5000 miles and 13 states

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post

I'm in Crittenden KY at my brother's. Headed to Valley Forge PA for a weeklong seminar hosted by Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation. Starts Sunday evening.

Nice!! You're my hero, Dr. Teach!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

It's not a Teach BIG mile vacation but tomorrow I, along w/12 other guys and gals leave for a 10 day 3,500 mile trip. May the weather gods be w/us.

If your going to be that close, less than 100 mi away, up the turnpike, why don't you join us on the NE meet and greet Sunday morning and see the Poconos, Delaware water gap national park +? The weather forecast is for perfect riding conditions, sunny with temps in the low 80's. The details on the ride are under the meet and greet forum. The planed ride should be over by 2:30 giving you plenty of time for lunch and to get back to your evening festivities. In fact one of the group riders is coming up from, Bath, Pa. I'm sure he'll enjoy someone to ride home with. If you have any questions or needs for accommodations for Saturday night etc. send me a PM.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    If your going to be that close, less than 100 mi away, up the turnpike, why don't you join us on the NE meet and greet Sunday morning and see the Poconos, Delaware water gap national park +? The weather forecast is for perfect riding conditions, sunny with temps in the low 80's. The details on the ride are under the meet and greet forum. The planed ride should be over by 2:30 giving you plenty of time for lunch and to get back to your evening festivities. In fact one of the group riders is coming up from, Bath, Pa. I'm sure he'll enjoy someone to ride home with. If you have any questions or needs for accommodations for Saturday night etc. send me a PM.
    Yes! That sounds perfect! I'm heading to that thread now!

I'm sitting o my brother's couch, watching a thunderstorm. I had today planned downtime anyway. Looking to ride with Mr and Mrs Chuncky Love on Friday and see Miz Reaper

I was so scared when I stopped there. Lol. Million Dollar is no joke!
    I headed back to Durango, CO on my F6 next Thursday. Can't wait. Some of the most beautiful riding in the country. Great trip Teach.

GaTeach
    I don't know if I wrote this earlier but Sunday was my biggest day ever. 714.8 miles Across Kansas.

And I got pulled over by KSP. 92/75. He was good to me and sent me off with a warning. SG and I had over 33K on us before seeing blue lights for the first time no complaints