Howdie

Thread: Howdie

Howdie

Just popped in to see how everyone has been. Good to see some familiar names are still around.
    I am still on the RT I bought back after my go on the F6.
    Anyhow you all have a safe summer and maybe I'll come harass folks at the rally in September.

PS... miles if you are still around, I hope you are all healthy.

Been a long time Teach Always enjoyed your input on the subject of CT's on cycles Hope this post finds you healthy and riding often!

Regards

bob109

Hey Teach!
    Thanks for dropping by! Any fun travel plans this summer?
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Bob, yes it has been a while. I received an accidental pm and thought it a good idea to check in on old friends.
    53driver, so far just a 4-5 day ride through New England states and Acadia with the mrs's. Heading out on that trip in about a week. Maybe a ride down skyline & the BRP when the mrs's has more time this summer. How about you, any plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    Bob, yes it has been a while. I received an accidental pm and thought it a good idea to check in on old friends.
    53driver, so far just a 4-5 day ride through New England states and Acadia with the mrs's. Heading out on that trip in about a week. Maybe a ride down skyline & the BRP when the mrs's has more time this summer. How about you, any plans?
    ...find a part time job to fund my motorcycle habit...

So far nothing for the summer. Just got back from a Pensacola, FL - Alexandria, VA (wedding of a friend) - Dallas, Tx (parental visit) - Houston, TX (See Stroguy) - Pensacola, FL (home) trip. ~3400 miles.
    Good time. Isleen didn't even hiccup one bit. Love that bike.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

53, you just need to hit the lottery, lol. Sounds like a nice 3800 or so ride... any excuse to get out and ride.
    I have been looking at bikes again and have an eye on a really nice wing. Loved the f6 but I'm two up for most rides. I use the top box a lot.