SEX TOY !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SEX TOY !!!!!!!

SEX TOY !!!!!!!

ALRIGHT- now that I've got your attention!! This is nothing to do with the heading and all to do with my new F6B. In my first post I reported that I was waiting for her. Well, I picked her up on the 2nd Feb and now that I've had a week or two to put 1000kms on her and get used to her, I thought I'd tell you what I think about her for those who are interested. Anybody who isn't, please disregard this post.

What do I like -
    *The engine - you all know, so won't bother telling you.
    * The smoothness - same as above
    * Comfort - if there was any such thing as the perfect bike, we'd all have it and I wouldn't be writing this. The comfort for me is
    not 100% perfect [age, arthritis, etc] but that is me, not the bike. It is as near to the most comfortable as any bike I've ever owned.
    * Style & looks - what can I say !!!! As I've read from other members on this site, I get comments all the time. Some even about the gorgeous matte silver paint but when I tell them that you can also get them in black, red, yellow & blue they all say WHY would you bother. [Not me, just what THEY say].
    * Suspension - my last bike was a Honda CTX1300. If you want bad suspension - buy that. This bike is a hovercraft in comparison. Again, not perfect but as good as it gets for me even on our ugly Aussie roads.
    *Fuel consumption - so far, excellent. Averaging 5.2lites per 100kms.

What don't I like-
    *Gear shifting - not much space around the gear shift lever but after a couple of rides, no problems in my size 13 boots. I also find the gear shifting a little snicky but very positive and smooth, if that sounds right.
    *Clutch - not much play there but got used to it very quickly.
    *Small windscreen - don't even like the look of it. New tall one getting sorted.
    *Had a small oil leak from the tappet cover gasket. Noticed it on day 2 after picking her up. It was a bolt not quite tight enough and so failed. Told all my friends somebody in the factory put a Harley bolt in there, hence the failure. All fine now.

I'm a lucky man. I live in a area of Australia where I can ride all year round. Have some great areas to visit close by and now a great bike to ride on.

Really like the thing you've got going on this site. Friendly and helpful people. At the moment I am asking questions but in future, I hope to be answering them. Thanks Boys. Also like the idea of your annual meet - who knows, maybe one day I might get there. What about the rest of you Aussies? Anyone interested in something similar here in Oz? Is there enough of us?

Just to finish off, I've included some pics. Nothing much. First two are first day with her at home in my driveway, next lot are on last weekend's charity ride for cancer. Hope you enjoy.

Attachment 18902Attachment 18903Attachment 18904Attachment 18905Attachment 18906

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim-oz View Post

Really like the thing you've got going on this site. Friendly and helpful people. At the moment I am asking questions but in future, I hope to be answering them. Thanks Boys. Also like the idea of your annual meet - who knows, maybe one day I might get there. What about the rest of you Aussies? Anyone interested in something similar here in Oz? Is there enough of us?
    Last I checked QUANTAS was still flying ….

You have 4 options … #1 Ship your bike over #2 rent a Goldwing in San Fransisco and ride for 2-3 weeks with the Rally somewhere in the middle or … (I usually bring 2 bikes) #3 Fly over, rent a car and drive to our event and then you can ride one of our spare motorcycles #4 Maybe Honda of Russellville would rent a used Goldwing and you can enjoy the camaraderie.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Welcome to the free world! You'll like it here....we have cookies!

....sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

Like your plate indicates -- your new ride looks "A-OK." Thanks for sharing the pics and enjoy the new ride!

Another lover of the F6B. The orgy's gettin' bigger. Enjoy the ride. Waitin' on the weather to break here.

Looking good there Jim. That F6B is going to be a real head turner down under....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Thanks ALL, may take you up on that offer sometime Phantom, shirts haven't arrived yet but im sure there not far away. Thanks again for the trouble you went to.

The number plate was sheer coincidence as was the fact 57 was my year of birth.

Jim

Can we get back to the sex talk!
    I went out to the garage today to warm up the bike I blew in her air intake and rubbed her seat but I dare not get her going! It's 14 below zero out side.
    There I started it now you finish it/

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Looking good there Jim. That F6B is going to be a real head turner down under....
    Likewise, nice color and locale!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Thanks ALL, may take you up on that offer sometime Phantom, shirts haven't arrived yet but im sure there not far away. Thanks again for the trouble you went to.

Jim
    Make it happen, Get your Aussie rear end over here and we'll find you a bike, we don't care what you ride as long as you ride.

Travel time on shirts was estimated 10-14 days to Australia … So hang in there… they're coming

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.