Progressive fork springs?

Thread: Progressive fork springs?

Progressive fork springs?

Has anyone installed the progressive springs (not the gas ones) in their F6b? I have used them before on other bikes, but usually only on older bikes where the springs had become weak. I'm curious to know if they make a significant difference over the F6b stock springs?

I don't have the progressive springs on my f6b but I did have them on my previous Goldwing. They make a tremendous difference in the front end handling. I have rounded curbs in my neighborhood and the driveways are not cut into the curb, they are the same as the rest of the rest of curbing on the street. I found the bike handled going over that curb much much better as well. When I have to do fork seals the first time I will do the progressive springs at that time. I definitely feel they are worth the extra investment.

Don't have them yet, but my dealer, also the owner,who has ridden GW's for many years swears by them if you intend to keep your bike for a while and are somewhat of an aggressive rider..Might have mine done when the right time comes...Ride safe

I have the monotubes in my F6 and have the springs on the shelf for the GL .. the monotubes are great... can't say at this time for the springs...but I hear they are worth the money!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Had the Progressive springs in my '81 GL1100 Standard.
    Night and Day difference.

So far I'm happy with what I have in the 2014 technology.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the feedback.

I don't know about the F6B but I just put them on my 1981 CB750K last week. It is like a new bike / better than new.
    Steve