I am still on the road. Not that fart away from home, but more than 1200 miles today, so I decided to stop, and ride in the AM, probably in the rain, and finish in coller weather.

# 1...Dwight Kelley was transfered from the medical center last Friday, at 3:27 pm, and was transfered to the Mission Hospital in Asheville, NC. He was NOT released, as we were told. He does not even remember being transported in the ambulance later that day, from the medical center to the hospital in Asheville, as he thought he was simply changing rooms. That is how far out of it he was...and is.

He is in Room # 527, at the Mission Hospital, ,in Asheville, NC.

When I talked to him last, on Monday, he was getting set to have a couple operations, to have pins set into both wrists. His ribs hurt, DUH !, and he had bleeding from his spleen.
He "says" he had no head injury, which I believe he is wrong, as in the 3 times I have talked to him, he was not lucid.

The bike is 100 % destroyed. Nothing salvageable.

# 2...Hornblower...how is your Brother, Luther ?????? Please let me know.

# 3..I want to THANK Phantom, Steve, and the entire gang that put on such a great event in Franklin. it was a hoot, and the food cokked by Phantom and Steve was the BEST.

Seriolusly, you guys did a great job, and I THANK YOU.

I will be home tomorrow. With over 18,000 miles on the front tire now, it still looks good. Those at the rally can tell you how well it was wearing, and it still looks good.
Despite my attacking the Dragon's Tail, then the Cherohala Skyway, and scrubbing the edges on both sides from those efforts, the tire still looks good. I will take pictures when I get home.

The bike will be 5 months old on Friday, in 2 days, and it will have 18,550 miles on it in that time.

Again, please give good thoughts for Dwight Kelley, the Maryland rider that went down during the Rally, and...thank you again to Phantom and Steve for hosting such a great event.