What my co- worker said to me today

Thread: What my co- worker said to me today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm 5 days without cigarettes so I'll try to keep it clean.

While it's dramatic to hear about someone's dad who shot down Zeroes in WW2 and now I'm riding through the military cemetery on a Jap bike it's not out of disrespect.
    Additionally, how am I putting an American worker out of a job if I wouldn't have bought a HD if there were no other choices? I'd just as soon drive a car or ride a bicycle.
    I'm happy to be on my Honda because most of the "wannabe" bikers won't even look at me. The only people who talk to me about biking are usually quite cool, HD and import.
    (full disclosure, I'm a waver and have noticed that the HD crowd, which is huge around here, is more inclined to wave at an F6B than an ST1300. just an observation)

Greg, your restrained response to the big boy on his first bike is inspirational. I'm sure the soles of his boots are wore out from walking it around slow speed turns or dragging them when traffic is moving slow. He'll be the d-bag who gets in an accident and talks like the old, wizened biker telling people to be careful.
    Reminds me of this video (excuse the laughter, don't know where they got an entire audience of psychopaths. Sad, not funny)

When I had my Rocket III, I used to (almost every weekend) make a trip to the local Harley Dealer and park it right out front; and then pretend to not notice as the pirates would saunter over to it and speechlessly stare at it

Been doing the same thing with my F6B lately... don't get quite the crowd but it definitely gets noticed.

Lot's of good "come backs" in this thread. I must mentally file them for future use.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I purchased my ride at Scooters on Steroids located on Main Street. It takes 1800 steroids to keep up with it.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!