What my co- worker said to me today - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What my co- worker said to me today

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I had to deal with an old HD fart the other day at Cycle World when SG was getting her oil changed. First he had to tell me all the reasons why a woman shouldn't be traveling alone and then he had to tell me all the reasons why he hated my bike. I just walked away.
    Well, obviously, that idiot had NO idea of who he was talking to, did he
    Ken (Hornblower)

Can't hear my bike ?

Being in a club where most of the members ride HD i tell them do you want to hear my bike ? Wait a few seconds the sound will catch up.

In the USA loving a Honda motorcycle is like is loving football / soccer. No one in the USA gets it!!!

I feel like I have to defend myself for being who I am and loving the motorcycle for performance not looks and being part of the in crowd.

My entire life I have had to listen to the bullshit about how soccer is a gay sport etc... (even though the rest of the world loves soccer)
    Now I have to listen to the same kind of bullshit about my motorcycle even though it is far superior to a Harley Davidson. I like Harley's, I had a Fatboy for 5 years and I loved it but now I have a much better bike and will never will go back for my main bike.

Go USA soccer!!!

The USA plays its opening match in the Copa America against Columbia tonight. I am headed to Chicago for Tuesdays match against Chili. I get to combine to of my greatest loves motorcycle trips and soccer. Is anyone going to the game in Chicago? I saw that one of the guys on the forum has the USA soccer icon as his picture.
    Steve

Harley will put a bigger faster engine in their touring bikes someday. Then the hype will be an $ 8k screaming eagle suspension and tranny upgrade. Its turning into a joke with HD.

I test road the new CVO at Panama City Beach bike week and it ran pretty strong. I don't know how fast we would be pulling away from it. We would have a bunch of cash in our pocket and much better handling and be a lot cooler (TemP)
    Steve

shooter
    I rode with a guy that had a 2015 CVO Ultra Classic with the 110 motor a couple months ago. About 150 miles into the ride I was in the lead when he took a run at me. We were just going out of the city limits of a small town. I saw him coming and downshifted to second. He pulled one bike length in me before I started reeling him in. Time I hit fourth it was over. I wasn't impressed by the 110 at all.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Those weekend diner pirates get pissy when you ride a bike that they know is faster than theirs, and didn't have to spend another $2000 + to squeak out 3hp. More importantly, they are intimidated by strong women and you're probably a better shot, it's like kryptonite.
    Boy Teach. Tax has you pegged. LMAO

what my coworker said to me

I call em bikers.they ride in sat poker runs an the local bar an grill.Course they all dressed in their black look a like t shirts...At the end of the season which for them runs June 1 thru August 15 when NFL season starts..This is way to fun guys, I love this shit! AND in that 2 month period ahh maybe 500 miles..Know of couple Harley guys with bike in the garage that haven't rolled out for a couple years,yet they have the tshirts from every dealer they see in their cages..I believe most other riders like f6bers are motorcyclists,cause it's true passion an the joy actually riding and appreciating motorcycles..be safe all

Wife and I were out of state once when we parked near a Harley at a restaurant. We went in and sat down and we're minding our business when the Harley's owner made the usual rice pile comment that he said was under my bike. I just looked at him and said, "I have nothing against your Harley.....It's a cute little "starter" bike! He didn't say another word!
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

I sold my ultra to buy my F6...I ride with bunches of Harleys even guys that ride other and just bought a Harley..when asked how they like the ultra "i love it, but DAMN is it too heavy..." I say grab a seat on that and feel what my 840lb. Feels like...then I get " damn you Greg" I just laugh and leave them sucking exhaust
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......