2013 Rally ..... feedback and photos - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Rally ..... feedback and photos

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    riding in the mist and fog
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Phantom! I enjoyed those pics. Did anyone do any bike swapping? It's fun to see how other accessories work on a bike before you buy them.

more photos

more rally photos

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks like no one runs an OEM shield! LOL! Sheild manufacturers MUST be loving the F6B!

Windshield

Scotrod- no one at the rally this year had a stock windshield on their bike. Everyone was running something different. Was nice to see all the different ones to see what works for you or not. So many companies offer different options.

WOW!

Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time. Pics were nice to see thanks Phantom6B! Man I hate to ride in the rain! I don't mind the getting a little wet part as I do dress for it with rain gear. I just hate the water spots that get ALL over the bike!

Stock Screen

Quote Originally Posted by bigdew View Post
    Scotrod- no one at the rally this year had a stock windshield on their bike. Everyone was running something different. Was nice to see all the different ones to see what works for you or not. So many companies offer different options.
    I was technically at the rally although only for a couple of hours on Friday. Anyway I run the stock screen and like it. I wear a full face helmet and it eliminates any buffeting. You do however get some wind noise. One of the reasons I traded my Victory Vision was because it had too much coverage and I needed a little more breeze. When I was running stripped down Electra-Glides in the Late 90's (they would call them Street Glides now) I would cut down the screen to about 2" high in the center. It keeps the breeze coming from the front and not swirling around from behind. Choice is good. Plus to me a F6B with a tall shield looks like a Goldwing without a trunk, which I guess is what it is LOL!

Good times! Tracy and I had a blast. My boys annihilated the chicken. Thanks!

Keep me posted if there is anything I can do to help out next year.

Are there any updates on Dwight?

Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    Good times! Tracy and I had a blast. My boys annihilated the chicken. Thanks!

Keep me posted if there is anything I can do to help out next year.

Are there any updates on Dwight?
    This was posted last night by Miles:
    # 1...Dwight Kelley was transfered from the medical center last Friday, at 3:27 pm, and was transfered to the Mission Hospital in Asheville, NC. He was NOT released, as we were told. He does not even remember being transported in the ambulance later that day, from the medical center to the hospital in Asheville, as he thought he was simply changing rooms. That is how far out of it he was...and is.

He is in Room # 527, at the Mission Hospital, ,in Asheville, NC.

When I talked to him last, on Monday, he was getting set to have a couple operations, to have pins set into both wrists. His ribs hurt, DUH !, and he had bleeding from his spleen.
    He "says" he had no head injury, which I believe he is wrong, as in the 3 times I have talked to him, he was not lucid.

The bike is 100 % destroyed. Nothing salvageable.