I'm getting ready to buy a new 2013 or 2014 leftover (fits my budget) but the color choices are a tough call. My local dealer had a yellow (my first choice) standard at a great price but I hesitated for a few days and of course it was sold. Yellow is now pretty scarce. Dealer says they can find me a red 2013 (second choice) but unless it's in a crate it could be a bit worse for the wear coming from another shop. Which leaves the black 2014 at my dealer, who I'd like to do business with. The only black bike in my 45 year collection (1999 Triumph Daytona 1200 SP) was tempered a little by those gorgeous gold wheels. The F6B is all black and while it does have a certain stealthy, put together look to it, this is going to be a long-term keeper and I want to be happy every time I open the garage door. So, am I making too much out of nothing, or have any of you folks struggled with the same issue? Have to say that I really like the 2015 blue but the black pipes don't do it for me. Thanks for any input.