Does the black F6B grow on you? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does the black F6B grow on you?

All F6Bs grow on you, regardless of color!!!

P.S., better to start your love affair with the F6B as soon as possible.

black f6b

I love my black f6b. I would not have any other color. My ST1300 was also black. Black is very classic and never goes out of style. Other colors can be temporary trends.

SoCal Rich, I agree and I'm working on it. Looking at a new job tomorrow and that will change everything!

Gmorstad, Black is a classic color and it goes without saying that there's a lot of folks on here who love it and wouldn't choose anything else. I haven't seen a black F6B in 3 years so I'm heading to DP Honda to refresh my memory.

I really wanted black or matte grey but couldn't find a good deal on a leftover when I bought my red one. I still would prefer black but I'm fairly content with the red. I have no regrets but I ride it more than I look at it. You don't see much of the color when riding.

If you won't wear high vis or light colored clothing for safety or comfort then the color is very important to you so you may want to hold out for the right color.
    If you're ok with wearing high vis or lighter colors for comfort/safety then I don't think the color will bother you for long.

I'm still semi-planning on trading mine for a used one w/ cruise and a different color in a few years but I won't eat the loss and trade for new. It is a sweet bike regardless of color.

I have a black 2013, put 24,000 miles on it and there is not a single time I take it out for a ride where I don't get a positive comment on it from somebody, sometimes every time I stop. And frankly the paint kinda sucks. It's just the whole package... just the right blend of gloss black, flat black and chrome (it's amazing what a visual impact the little chrome trim has on the valve covers). Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I love my black F6B to me that is the right color for that bike.
    I like bright shiny vehicles. The flat colors are ok but not my style.
    Yes it is more work kepting a black bike clean.
    I'm retired now but if I was still working with my black bike sitting outside for 11 hours a day I would have to buy a work bike.

I think you've found a nice balance with the chrome JackB

I like black so much I'm changing it to legend lime matte finish

Love my black machine.

Chris

Attachment 21642

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    SoCal Rich, I agree and I'm working on it. Looking at a new job tomorrow and that will change everything!

Gmorstad, Black is a classic color and it goes without saying that there's a lot of folks on here who love it and wouldn't choose anything else. I haven't seen a black F6B in 3 years so I'm heading to DP Honda to refresh my memory.
    I bought a black one from Des planes Honda about a month ago. Love it! I paid 14,999 plus tax and title. 2014 left over