Lake George Meet-up

Thread: Lake George Meet-up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    I have a lot of chores planned for tomorrow, but..... I've been known to say f... it and go riding all day.

What is your planned route tomorrow? What time do you expect to be back in the Boston area?
    I'm leaving Somerset no later than 7, maybe a few minutes sooner. I'm going to catch 95 south in Providence, then take RT9 north in CT, up to Middletown, then head west on 66, 691, to 84. I would think we'd be back by 4ish. If you want to meet up and ride out together, either Providence or Middletown would be two points. I don't know what's best for you. Or, meet us there on your own. Call or text me before I start riding if you want to hook up. 508-353-7748

Wayne
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I'm back in town. Thanks Dan and Ed ( and friends ) for another great ride. Looking forward to the next one.

Also wanted to add that my transponder worked perfectly on and off the Mass Pike. Whether it was a fluke or not the first time, the current location is a winner...low center inside my windscreen.

I'm glad you rode along with us, I hope you were warm enough on the ride back. It sure did get cold quick.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    I'm glad you rode along with us, I hope you were warm enough on the ride back. It sure did get cold quick.
    Caught a few rain drops right away, but the closer to home, it was better, warmed a bit too. I took 146 off the pike home...didn't wait for 495. Looking forward to the next ride.