My how memory fades!

Thread: My how memory fades!

My how memory fades!

I think the press saying that the Orlando shoot was the largest in history of the US, they have forgotten a little party the US Government threw for the Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee where the government killed 250 Sioux men, women, and children. They just won't own up to that fact I'm sure.

never let the truth interfere with spin...

The "code talking Indians" played a large part in preserving the freedom we all enjoy during the second World War.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I think the press saying that the Orlando shoot was the largest in history of the US, they have forgotten a little party the US Government threw for the Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee where the government killed 250 Sioux men, women, and children. They just won't own up to that fact I'm sure.
    Wow you went way back, I thought you were heading to Waco in 1993.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

There are several examples where the government killed blacks in numbers close to 100 several times...That's why we have the 2nd admn. to protect us from Uncle Sugar !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Unhappy History

The Orlando shooting is now being reported over here as "One of the worst in US history". Someone has obviously been reading their history books.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Don't forget the Mountain Meadows massacre. I believe that was around 120 men, women, and children. It took place a few years prior to the Civil War in Utah.

ALL of the worlds massacres were committed by governments. This is why the Founders included the 2nd A. This is also the reason politicians want to destroy the 2nd A, the current administration and politicians are scared to death of the armed populace. We may be on the verge of the next civil war.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

You can always trust your government to do the right thing. Just ask any American Indian.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]