Let the Holy Crusade begin
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the Holy Crusade begin

Let the Holy Crusade begin

We haven't played crusaders and muslims in a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm ready

The world still hasn't figure out!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I'm ready
    They haven't figure out why the world has been fighting Muslims for 1400 years. These people don't like peace and tranquility, they like death and destruction. Well I say lets obliged them!

Correct, let's see if they hold this up at the next parade, doubt it. BTW, Trump officially became president yesterday and that speech in New Hampshire was his inaugural address.

Rev 9:
    13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.

The river Euphrates runs through Turkey, Syria, Iraq & Iran.

shooter
    You know , all Muslims aren't terrorists. But it seems that all terrorists are Muslim. I believe Trump has it right. For me it makes more sense to get rid of them instead of my guns. I loved Obama's speech on TV today. He was hard on Trump. You guys know that Hillary is fighting for her life. If she loses the presidential race Trump is gonna put her in jail. It will happen. She knows it. Barry showed his true colors today. Said HE will not allow Trump to deport Muslims. Which leads me to believe that he may not give up the presidency. Or believes that once out of office that he will still have power. Lots of things happening. Next 5 months may be the most important in this countries history. Guys talk it up with your friends. Impart a sense of urgency to get out and vote. Our Muslim president and his cronies need to go. And Billary sure as hell don't need a shot at it. Put that biotch in jail.

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. [B]21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Correct, let's see if they hold this up at the next parade, doubt it. BTW, Trump officially became president yesterday and that speech in New Hampshire was his inaugural address.
    Probably, MSM is desperately trying to turn it into a homosexual domestic quarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Felloverboard View Post
    Rev 9:
    13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.

The river Euphrates runs through Turkey, Syria, Iraq & Iran.
    Revelation 19:11-16English Standard Version (ESV)

The Rider on a White Horse
    11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. (WHITE Wins in the end...Just saying)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You know , all Muslims aren't terrorists. But it seems that all terrorists are Muslim. I believe Trump has it right. For me it makes more sense to get rid of them instead of my guns. I loved Obama's speech on TV today. He was hard on Trump. You guys know that Hillary is fighting for her life. If she loses the presidential race Trump is gonna put her in jail. It will happen. She knows it. Barry showed his true colors today. Said HE will not allow Trump to deport Muslims. Which leads me to believe that he may not give up the presidency. Or believes that once out of office that he will still have power. Lots of things happening. Next 5 months may be the most important in this countries history. Guys talk it up with your friends. Impart a sense of urgency to get out and vote. Our Muslim president and his cronies need to go. And Billary sure as hell don't need a shot at it. Put that biotch in jail.
    The trouble Shooter is they are all playing by the same book. The Karan states that they should kill all the infidels, Guess who that is! The first two guesses don't count!