Hello all,

I hate to do things twice, spend too much money, and having failed expectations... hence this analysis. I've had a bunch of bikes since 83, faired, unfaired, standard, cruiser, sport etc. etc. So with the F6B I wanna get it right because I really like this bike and plan on taking some big trips, which I haven't done in many many years.

My goals are:
* Less wind noise
* Less buffeting (I define buffeting as the difference in wind when you're on a bike with no shield or anything and a bike with a big fairing like the F6B, or just stand up on the F6B with the stock shield and feel smooth wind rush over you)
* hear radio better
*still look kinda cool
*Adjustable for warm/slower/shorter rides and longer/cooler rides (optional but a nice addition)

So........
Check out the graphic below. I took a fair amount of time with the bike on the center stand and leveling this or that etc. I have done it this way because when we talk about the shield all that matter IMHO is its relative height to our face. Although some manufactures state how high their shield pushes air up and over not all do that, which is a shame, if they do please point that out to me....

Your thoughts?
What should be added to this analysis to make the right choice?
Does this even make sense to you?
Based on the legend which is the best height for low and high?

I have an opinion but I'm going to keep it to myself so I can take all yours into consideration.

Oh, and no that picture is not me.....

Attachment 21527