Kury Mini Boards?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kury Mini Boards?

Kury Mini Boards?

Looked at all the postings and didnt find my answer.
    The Kury Mini boards with the 3/4 drop mount,s. Do they really drop your foot down 3/4 in. Looks like the boards sit on top of the mount. Has anyone measured them vs stock mounts. Dont want to waste my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    The Kury Mini boards with the 3/4 drop mount,s. Do they really drop your foot down 3/4 in. Looks like the boards sit on top of the mount. Has anyone measured them vs stock mounts. Dont want to waste my money.
    While I have not measured them I do feel like they gave me a bit more room. I also find them more comfortable than the stock pegs.
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

They do drop your feet down a bit. I think it is the bracket they bolt to that makes the difference if I remember correctly. I believe it is 1/2 inch. It does make a small difference.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    Yes they do drop your feet 1/2 to 3/4". I don't like them because they drag with my riding style. I have a like new chrome set I will sell you for 1/2 price of new plus shipping just PM me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    Yes they do drop your feet 1/2 to 3/4". I don't like them because they drag with my riding style. I have a like new chrome set I will sell you for 1/2 price of new plus shipping just PM me.
    Tks for the offer, But going with the black ones. Only chrome on my bike is the pipes.

I like mine a lot, very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I like mine a lot, very comfortable.

Can't say I luv them!!!!

I put Mini's on a bit ago.. took some getting use to... shifter felt funny? really nothing wrong with stock Pegs!!
    I say if you want boards go full size!! Chrome looks good with Blk!!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

I have had good luck with them on my F6B and Goldwing, until a few days ago. I stepped up on my mini-board to throw my leg across the bike and the rubber part just popped off the metal part. It has some rubber pins molded into it that push thru the holes in the metal part of the board. No amount of soap, pressure, technique, etc. can get that sucker back on. I am guessing that Kuryakyn has some special process to put them back on but I have no means to do it. This particular set is about 4 months old, I am hoping they will warranty it.
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    I had the same problem and called Kuryakyn to see if they had straight adapters that would work. They do but really not listed in the catalog.
    Got them on Amazon
    Kuryakyn 8808 Splined Adapter Mount
    Sold by: Purely Power Sports
    $24.29