When did you discover that riding was in your blood? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did you discover that riding was in your blood?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

When I was about 12 yoa my parents remodeled our home changing the garage into a larger living room, and adding more seating area in the kitchen. The carpenter guy had a brother Roger who was a huge man who rode a HD. When he left from a stopped position he would lean the bike over as far as possible and take off with very loud pipes. He had a AMF HD dirt bike with the shifter on the right side. He taught me how to ride and fight was a terrible role model. I loved that guy! I have had a bike in my life since then, riding for 43 years on the road now. Could not imaging not owning or riding a motorcycle !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

My best friend in high school had one, my step dad had one and I eventually gravitated to them. I went a few years out of high school with out one, but have had at least one for the last twenty years or so. Currently my bike stables a bit full...3 of them...

1962 Honda 50

My Dad bought one of these....a 1962 Honda 50 Scrambler....(I don't think they were called a scrambler though)...

Attachment 21535

....when I was about 14 years old.......I could only ride it in the back yard, but I must have put alot of miles on that bike, because except for when I was in college........I've always had a bike (dirt, road, three wheels, four wheels), didn't make a difference as longs as it didn't have doors...........I was hooked for life. I'm now 67. Been riding for over 50 years.