Times Changing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Times Changing

shooter
    Michelin has other ZP tires. With symmetrical tread. Its the same carcass as the Alpin. That's where I'll go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    This is a two part story - the first part is about my windshield and the second is about "Darksiding".
    .............. Will I go back to the Clearview, who knows? One thing for sure, I won't buy that ugly Madstad!
    Yeah, when I first saw the Madstad, I wondered what they were thinking when they designed it.
    Another member here put his up for sale for a great price, so I grabbed it.
    The 11" dark Madstad on a black F6B grows on you, after a while it looks "bad ass."
    ... Not to mention the countless compliments you get from everyone including some HD owners.
    Anyway, I don't think I would ever give up the Madstad now, the wind management is far superior to any other shield I plunked down cash for.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Yeah, when I first saw the Madstad, I wondered what they were thinking when they designed it.
    Another member here put his up for sale for a great price, so I grabbed it.
    The 11" dark Madstad on a black F6B grows on you, after a while it looks "bad ass."
    ... Not to mention the countless compliments you get from everyone including some HD owners.
    Anyway, I don't think I would ever give up the Madstad now, the wind management is far superior to any other shield I plunked down cash for.
    Best money I ever spent for a windshield system. I have two "fronts" for mine, an 11 inch for hot weather and a 15 inch for cooler weather.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike