TBR leaky tips

Thread: TBR leaky tips

TBR leaky tips

While inspecting my rear tire wear indicators last night, this caught my eye. It looks like the tips have a condensation(?) leak between the 4 o'clock & 8 o'clock position. You can see in the pictures where the rust color is left over and there appears to be a slightly larger gap between the tips and the muffler at that 4 & 8 position. I've made sure the bolts on the end of the tips are secured. Has anyone else seen this develop in their TBR's or other exhausts? Anyone opinion on if it is cause of concern?Attachment 21545Attachment 21546Attachment 21547Attachment 21548Attachment 21549

Elroy--Mine are a bit dirty but look nothing like yours. There is no evidence of leakage on mine.
    Ken (Hornblower)

ALL pipes "leak" if they have end caps and condensation is present. Normal !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Awesome, thanks. The guys & gals on here are top notch! (I don't care what anyone says)

Example.... you can see moisture on the concrete at 30 sec and spray at 1:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2eg1k7r-oA
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Example.... you can see moisture on the concrete at 30 sec and spray at 1:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2eg1k7r-oA
    Haha funny you should post that Steve. I actually remembered this video which is why I wasn't overly concerned. Was only concerned initially that it was leaking between the tips and the muffler. Thanks for posting.