I am moderately satisfied with the stock seat for my local driving (30-50 miles). I recently took an 1800 mile trip and needed an air pad to make it bearable. Frankly after a while my n*tsack sticks to me, rear gets sore, probably from a combination of 69 year old butt and no ventilation! Anyway, I like the look of the Ultimate seat and have read as much as I can find about it...including a recent 8 page thread. My question is, is my expectation that this would take away my NEED for the airpad (https://www.rei.com/product/845302/r...78680026&lsft=) or is it just a bit better than stock? I know this is very subjective, however people RAVE about the seat but could it be THAT different from stock over long distances (say 400 mile days)?In fact could ANY seat be THAT different? Maybe some of you are familiar with the airhawk...would an ultimate seat be as good as that? The air cushion seems to prevent monkeybutt...is the foam so different from stock on the ultimate (or any other aftermarket seat? I also notice that products get waves of interest here...so is my timing such that I am in an Ultimate "wave" or does the comfort surpass corbin, mustang etc.? FWIW I weigh about 180 and am 5"8" or so...