Another new guy

Thread: Another new guy

Another new guy

After seeing the F6B at the Chicago motorcycle show a few years back I always think about it. I have owned quite a few motorcycles over the years but never a Honda. Since 2008 it has been Victory's for me up until last year when I bought an Indian Chief Vintage. Prior to that HD's, and a few Kaws and Yamaha's. I love the Indian but there's just something about the F6B. I have already been checking out prices on them here in the Chicagoland area. Does Honda offer test rides like Indian and Victory do? Wait, maybe that's not a good idea Thanks for adding me to the group! I'm looking forward to learning more about this model.

The more you learn a bout this bike, the more you may want one!

I know exactly what you mean, once I saw it I was obsessed about it. Welcome to the forum. I suppose test rides, no matter what brand, would vary by the dealer. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    After seeing the F6B at the Chicago motorcycle show a few years back I always think about it. I have owned quite a few motorcycles over the years but never a Honda. Since 2008 it has been Victory's for me up until last year when I bought an Indian Chief Vintage. Prior to that HD's, and a few Kaws and Yamaha's. I love the Indian but there's just something about the F6B. I have already been checking out prices on them here in the Chicagoland area. Does Honda offer test rides like Indian and Victory do? Wait, maybe that's not a good idea Thanks for adding me to the group! I'm looking forward to learning more about this model.
    Mike, I live on the far west side of Joliet and if you like your welcome to take mine for a ride.

to the board !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Southern Honda of Chattanooga offers test rides [of course w/ valid m.c. license.] Dont know about industry wide. Get one, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    Mike, I live on the far west side of Joliet and if you like your welcome to take mine for a ride.
    That's awesome Greg! Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that one day or at least meet you to talk about it

That's awesome Greg! Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that one day or at least meet you to talk about it
    Des planes Honda let me test drive one. Not too far from you.

PM me when your ready, I'm only a few miles away.