New Badges from Hambly - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Badges from Hambly

Installed my badges Neil made the other day. Everywhere I park the bike people stop and look. Very nice work. Thanks again, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by decubitus View Post
    Installed my badges Neil made the other day. Everywhere I park the bike people stop and look. Very nice work. Thanks again, Neil.
    From a fellow fisherman " Nice Squid " They all came out nice
    Ride it like you stole it

I was just telling Hambly.....

I had just asked Hambly what the prices were and where I could find more pics of his work. I had asked him if I could start a thread asking yall that have put his work on your bikes to please post pics so I can see them in one place. Yall took care of that for me! See enough, now I just gotta figure out what I want........

Keep'em coming'!!

They all look bad a$$!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    I had just asked Hambly what the prices were and where I could find more pics of his work. I had asked him if I could start a thread asking yall that have put his work on your bikes to please post pics so I can see them in one place. Yall took care of that for me! See enough, now I just gotta figure out what I want........

Keep'em coming'!!

They all look bad a$$!!!
    Beside the F6B reservoir covers and fairing pucks, see my avatar for custom license plate frame.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool It's a great idea..

Keep'em coming'!!

They all look bad a$$!!!
    I'd asked Neil to do this a while ago, but I think he's far too modest
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Cool Repost mine

Here are the badges Neil did for me...
    F6BSkullbadges.jpg badgepic.jpg badgepic1.jpg
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    I'd asked Neil to do this a while ago, but I think he's far too modest
    Yup!! Thats exact same impression I got from him as well. He is not a self promoter in anyway shape or form! Of course the work sells itself.

I'm liking the detail in yours......each new one I see I'm more impressed! Thanks for posting them!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Cool Really Pleased

Yup!! Thats exact same impression I got from him as well. He is not a self promoter in anyway shape or form! Of course the work sells itself.

I'm liking the detail in yours......each new one I see I'm more impressed! Thanks for posting them!
    My pleasure, to say I'm really pleased with them is an understatement, and Neil got them to me ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by decubitus View Post
    I really like the squid, must be because I live in Seattle.
    ss^,
    Ken

The "Bad Bee" by Hambly badges

Hambly did a bang up job on my "Bad Bee" design as well. Great working w/ him. Plan on doing more! Can't recommend Hambly enough!

Attachment 7210