Stirring the Poop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stirring the Poop

Stirring the Poop

Someone Please tell me why a hundred plus people in a night club couldn't overtake one lone gunman with Assault Weapons. Seems to me if your going to die you should die fighting.

I wouldn't be there in the first place for several reasons. Not Gay for one.... I never go anywhere without my Gun. If its a "Gun Free Zone" I'm not there, unless it a restaurant.Hospital etc. In that case I ignore the signs.

I know its not politically correct to say what I've just said.Believe me I've got a bunch more suppressed.. I'm not sorry...I'm sick to death having whats going on in America shoved down my throat.... Wake up America.......Comments welcome....Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Someone Please tell me why a hundred plus people in a night club couldn't overtake one lone gunman with Assault Weapons. Seems to me if your going to die you should die fighting.

I wouldn't be there in the first place for several reasons. Not Gay for one.... I never go anywhere without my Gun. If its a "Gun Free Zone" I'm not there, unless it a restaurant.Hospital etc. In that case I ignore the signs.

I know its not politically correct to say what I've just said.Believe me I've got a bunch more suppressed.. I'm not sorry...I'm sick to death having whats going on in America shoved down my throat.... Wake up America.......Comments welcome....Dickie
    Your signature says it all, every one in the club needed to be armed with a fully loaded AR15.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post

sounds reasonable...I wasn't there, so don't know. But what you say seems to make sense...including the carry part.

It is easy to armchair quarterback this violent and deadly attack after the fact.

One's next defensive move's; especially trying to get others to go along with it; are not so easy when you're suddenly taking semi-automatic fire and are in the midst of screaming; panicked people whom are trying to move in the other direction. Shock, surprise and fright filled that club in those early morning hours; most likely inebriation was a common detractor as well.

Panicked people will stampede; and suck others into it.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

They don't seem to have these "mass shooting" problems in Israel....

Gunman may get a few, but then it's over.

Attachment 21629

And those are fully automatic ...

Americans need a kick in the Ass

If constitutional carry was put in place in this country you wouldn't see problems like this. If some ass walks into a place with an AR or an AK and 10 people pull out a gun and shoot his rear then the criminals would think twice about pulling something like this off. You look at Chicago with their big ban on concealed carry and the highest murder rate in the county. How many time are you going to get kicked in the head before you put a hard hat on. Constitutional Carry should be the number one law in this country under the 2nd Amendment and you wouldn't see something like Orlando happening time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    They don't seem to have these "mass shooting" problems in Israel....

Gunman may get a few, but then it's over.

Attachment 21629

And those are fully automatic ...
    Yes, cut your losses. That's what pro-gun activists advocate. I am in agreement with that. Anti-gun activists can't seem to understand that concept. They want to make it all go away... but that will never happen. Unless there is total gun confiscation. And that isn't happening either... except maybe in California... they seem well on their way to eventually trying to legislate that act. Maryland and other liberal states to most likely follow that as well.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I have a feeling you are going to see a different take on gun ownership, and gun sales, including pro-Trump votes in a certain once bleeding-heart-liberal community that dominated the casualties on that night.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I have a feeling you are going to see a different take on gun ownership, and gun sales, including pro-Trump votes in a certain once bleeding-heart-liberal community that dominated the casualties on that night.
    As much as I want to believe that will happen, I don't think it will come to pass.
    That group is too ingrained in the Dem platform.

SeaDog wrote, "Americans need a kick in the ass" and then "How many times are we going to get kicked in the head?"

The answer is going to be "one too many" as California, Mass, and other liberal fortresses find themselves losing liberties only to wake up one day and discover that Sharia Law now governs their lives and all they have stood for becomes a death sentence. And they are unarmed and perhaps even unwilling to do anything about it - accepting it as a "normal course of their tolerance" beliefs.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    As much as I want to believe that will happen, I don't think it will come to pass.
    That group is too ingrained in the Dem platform.

SeaDog wrote, "Americans need a kick in the ass" and then "How many times are we going to get kicked in the head?"

The answer is going to be "one too many" as California, Mass, and other liberal fortresses find themselves losing liberties only to wake up one day and discover that Sharia Law now governs their lives and all they have stood for becomes a death sentence. And they are unarmed and perhaps even unwilling to do anything about it - accepting it as a "normal course of their tolerance" beliefs.
    Have faith my good man, this is a very unique situation where they were targeted, in large numbers, for execution by radical Muslim terrorism. He may have been born here but his allegiance was over there. That community is a barnacle that attaches itself to the anything that will get its' agenda moving forward, which is usually the Dems. They are aware that gun control is BS, just a political point to bash Republicans with but they are petrified. Every large gathering from now on will be nerve racking for them and they know police can't be everywhere.

Before this their idea of discrimination was not being allowed to marry, go into girls bathrooms... till this, real life discrimination times 10 and it's in their own backyard. There is only one candidate who they know wants to curb immigration from those countries and preserve the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights. No matter what they say on the outside of the booth, or else they'll get vilified by their own community, when they go in they'll pull that lever for Trump, I truly believe IMHO.

I would like to see the exit polls from these community concentrations my guess we'll be pleasantly surprised. Just like if they could determine the sexual preference of a baby in the womb, which they won't but hypothetically, and people would abort a baby if they knew it was going to gay, you would see that community go from Pro-Abortion to Pro-life and a run to the Republican Party so fast it would make your head spin. They are loyal only to their community and their agendas only. I could be wrong but this is my gut and it is going to be interesting