NY, NJ, and PA riders

Thread: NY, NJ, and PA riders

NY, NJ, and PA riders

Just thought I'd start a new thread as the NE meet and greet thread has been going on for almost 3 months now due to weather delays. If you gave up following or never saw it, this maybe the weekend we finally get the meet greet and ride in. The long range forecast is for perfect riding conditions.
    These get together s are a perfect way to meet other F6B owners from this site and see and discuss what additions they've made to their bikes. Not to mention get in on some great mountain riding. It is not one of those 30 bike hassle rides. The expected turnout is about 10 bikes. All are welcome
    If your interested the starting point is approx. 20 miles north of the Delaware Water Gap on I-84. See the NE meet and greet thread for details.
    Please just let us know if your coming so we can keep an eye out for you.

GaTeach
    Could you repost the important details here? (my ancient iPhone.....)

We are meeting at the Matamoras, Pa reception area off of I-84 at 10 am.from there we will head south on SR 209 into the Del. Water-gap Federal park to Dingman's Falls for a quick walk in to see the falls. Then back on the bikes south on 209 along the river to River Rd in Shawnee, Pa. Following that road to the little town of Delaware Water Gap, PA. For coffee and pie at the Apple Pie Bakery. Then a quick ride down to the over looks to see the Gap itself.
    From there we'll get on SR 191, a winding back road through state game lands, as most of the ride is, to SR 423 to SR 940 to the Francis Walter's Dam. From there we'll follow a nameless road because, I don't know the name of that road, to SR-115 in Bear Creek. Following it south to Buck river road which will lead us to Gouldsboro PA to pick up SR-507 across the top of the mountain and down into Newfoundland, PA.

Now it's a problem where do we eat baroque the Hotel or a Chinese Buffet and say our farewells to our riding friends?

PS please note much of this ride will be on twisting back country roads through State Game lands that will be testing your riding skills. Please be careful and ride within them. We will wait for you to catch up if you fall behind to enjoy the scenery!