Hello, new guy here.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, new guy here..

Shop around and save some $$$$$..... to the board !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome, Bill. I bought a 2013 leftover that was still in the crate last July, two days before I bought it. I added everything to make it a "Deluxe" cept for the self cancelling turn signals, which I don't really care about.

I hope you find a great deal!
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

The dealer a 100 miles down the road shot me a price of just a tick over 19K ($19,078) OTD with the Two Brothers exhaust, 12V, Klock Werks W/S, Kury Fog lights all installed with labor and it's the Matte Gray.... That is $1,681 (less) than the dealer in town offered. And the bike in town is blue. Wow, I wonder why the such the difference..?

New guy,

I've had my license for 35 years, on my 5th Honda, last one was a 2000 GW SE. Got a new 2015 F6B in March absolutly love it. They did their research and added the heated grips, center stand, and cruise control, and self cancelling signals. I added fog lights (Honda's rip-off price of $500), larger windscreen and passenger audio hookup (with trade- 25K miles on GW) it was $21K out the door. May add driver back rest and highway pegs. I plan to have this for at least 10 years, then maybe conver to a trike because I'll be over 70! I also got the Honda $1000 off deal.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bgd8rd View Post
    Hello everyone! My name is Bill. I am from KC and am relatively young at 36 but new to riding. I have ridden for two years total and have had two bike. I started on the Honda CTX700. I really liked it because it was light and automatic. It gave me one less thing to worry about while getting used to going down the road on a motorcycle next to cars at 60mph.

As normal, I started to get the itch for "more power". So, one year later, I moved up to the CTX1300. Very neat bike, I do like it a lot.

Still, as a new rider, a year later, I am finding out what I want in/out of a bike. Like cruise, heated grips, more wind protection.

I am now currently in talkes with a local dealer for a Blue 2015 F6B Deluxe. Before accessories are added, I got them down to $17,900 OTD, good deal, no deal? I made a list for their accessories manager to add on TBS Exhaust, luggage rack, fog lights and Klock Werks wind screen. Still waiting on cost plus install for total price.

Like I said, I am 36 and have had 3 cars in 18 years of driving. I am now potentially looking at my third bike in two years. Tell me I am not crazy. Tell me I am normal. If I do pull the trigger, I don't see me trading this bike in for many years.

Words of advice and wisdom would be appreciative.

Thanks..
    Welcome to the group and good luck on the purchase of your 6

Try Honda of Russellville and Southern Honda Powersports. I have always found that they have better prices then anyone else in the country. Good Luck!!