2016 Harley-Davidson FLTRUSE - CVO™ Road Glide Ultra meet up - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 Harley-Davidson FLTRUSE - CVO™ Road Glide Ultra meet up

shooter
    Most people buy a HD for what it is not for what it does. Functionality is the most important. I like my bike to look good also. You can have both.

I personally would not own a Harley even if you gave me one...I would much rather ride the Victory or Indian if I was looking for a V-Twin. Had a couple Vic's and they were okay in many ways...As much as I love my F6B, I do agree with some previous posts that Honda needs to up-date the GW line soon as the technology is getting outdated...Front suspension is not so hot, electronics are old style, fuel injection system is dated, and sound systems etc. are old school...Personally I have no need for all the latest "whistles and bells" and am fine with my 2013, but rider mags today have claimed that the HD, Indian, Victory, BMW bikes are at least equal to, or surpassed, the Goldwing in many area such as rider comfort, wind protection, suspensions, throttle responses, sound/info systems, etc.,etc.....I am hearing rumors that the GW line will be up-dated in 2017/18 with many changes???....I guess we will wait and see....

I have a 2011 CVO Roadglide Ultra and a 2013 F6B,thought I would sell the Harley when I bought the F6b but just have not been able to do it.Like everyone else I have a bunch of Harley buddies and the thing sure looks nice,my wife likes it because of the trunk also.I like the precision of the F6b but like the 6 speed plus stereo and cruise when going on long trips of the CVO.I am 6"2 and they both fit me but a regular goldwing is to cramped.They have both been bullet proof and when it is just me 75 percent F6B plus wind management superior plus feels a little funner to hit curves on.I love it being all black hose it off after riding and no chrome to spend hours cleaning.If the wife stops riding probably will keep the wing if not will probably sell it soon,too much room being taken up by 2 big bikes plus my boss and everyone at work are Harley riders which gets me paid days off to ride.