Well I have 688 miles on my 2016 Deluxe. I can honestly say I'm in love with this machine. Ive put on the Socalmoto gear LEDs in the headlamps, their smoked switchbacks, their rear LEDS and show chrome fogs to be installed this weekend. Also did Dirtstiffs JBL speaker upgrade and OKF6B sold me his Clearview 14inc shield, and I got a little 11inch CeeBailey for the summer around town. Looks cool. I was leaving work (I'm a liquor store manager) and a customer pulled up on his 2016 Harley-Davidson® FLTRUSE - CVO™ Road Glide Ultra® .

I was curious about his bike, having owned a VTX1800 retro I'm still cool with the cruiser look, but this Harley tries to be a touring / cruiser / show bike. I struck up a conversation with him. I told him I had just purchased the F6B a month ago, and I did not even consider a Harley because it was out of my price range. I asked him what made him choose the CVO. He said he had owned a 2002 Goldwing , but his friends had given him shit because it wasn't a Harley. I guessed it was a $34,000 bike. He was quick to correct me - it was only $ 39,000. I wondered what could all that money buy that was superior to the B.

He ran thru the features of the comm/audio system first. The feature set is really impressive, touchscreen with xm , Bluetooth stock helmet coms, Nav, and the most incredible factory stereo I've ever heard, bike or a car. I consider myself an audiophile, I have a really cool home theater system with a projector and a 109 inch screen, a SACD player ect ect. It was my hobby before I got back into motorcycles 5years ago. The Harley audio system was , well, jawdropping. His source was just FM. He cranked it up to painful levels but it was really clean, no distortion. Even with my upgraded JBLs, my stereo was poor in comparison, with a mp3 thumb drive source. I was thinking ok Chris, your comparing your $18000 F6b to a $39,000 Harley. Then he pointed out the radiators in the fairing. A water cooled engine? No he said it was for the heads only. And the motor was a 110 cu inch, which is a 1803. It didn't look as big as the VTX motor, but the VTX was designed as a water cooled motor, I think the Harley was an engineered add on. I didn't get to ride the Harley but I could see the limited travel of the rear suspension.
It could be better the the F6B / Goldwing suspension but I doubt it. So I'm thinking the Harley should be better in some aspects as it costs more than twice as much. I bet Jimmytees stereo sounds Justas good as the Harley CVO, and he didn't spend $20,000 on the stereo. Did he? I hear its pretty nice

.Attachment 21703 Attachment 21704