Baggershield 11"-19" mishap - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baggershield 11"-19" mishap

windshield

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    Hello everyone. Only been on the forum for a lil over a month now but decided it's time to chat with my fellow B owners and others. Last night I took on the simple task in changing the oem tall windscreen with vent to my new baggershield. After carefully watching the vids on the installation process I was ready. Everything was going fine until I thought I was sure fingered. Once everything was in place and I was mounting the nose piece I decided to install the rubber grommets on each side of the front clip without putting the rag back in place to catch anything that fell. As soon as it was in place it popped off and I heard it bounce under the tupperware into never never land. At first I was gonna let it go but couldn't stand the thought of it bouncing around down there and possibly remembering it when I smelt burning rubber while out on a ride. Only thought I had was why me God. I paid my tithes last week. After 30 mins of searching around hoping it would appear I had to do something. Luckily it was on the left side. With the recent tear down of my 94 FW I started the evaluation. Removed the trim piece and popped out the storage compartment and there it was right up under it. WHEW...... So PLEASE keep the rag in place until all parts are installed. Love the versatility of the new shield with the mirror wings I also installed. I'll try and post the OEM tall screen w/ vent in the classifieds. $70 plus shipping to your zipcode.
    Did you sell the OEM windshield yet. If not, how tall is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernht 3 View Post

Did you sell the OEM windshield yet. If not, how tall is it?
    Check your PM box.